Britney on Twitter: Yep that’s me I’m alive and well, Yes … it's Britney *****

Cqleb
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Could not have said it better.

I love her annoyed yet idgaf attitude, I love her quoting it's Britney Biitch, I love how she is sharing that she was hurt by the rude comments. I love that she's positive for a new day.

This honestly made my day. We all have days when stress or negativity affects you, but this post is honestly the post that touched me and brought me up the most. It wasn't just an ambiguous post about being positive. She's pointing out the goods and bads and her faith in another day. I love it.

I hope everyone does have a great day yourselves.

Let's stay positive and pray for justice.

(Btw I love it when she tilts her head up. Reminds me of the Britney era)

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Hoping more people will realize that Britney’s instagram captions are no less thought out than her tweets  :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

mte! the only difference is she has to break up what she says into multiple tweets because of the character limit, so it's "easier" to read when her thoughts are separated like that. if she had paragraph breaks in her ig captions it'd be the same thing. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block