Should I reach out to Sam’s Team to try and get an exclusive interview with Sam?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Genuinely asking: What would the point be other than to attempt to gain a needless look into Britney’s life?

She’s literally begging for her privacy at this point. I don’t think going the roundabout route by involving her husband instead is respecting her privacy. She continually states that her fans are overly concerned and that she wants to be left alone.

I think we as fans need to accept, for the first time since 1997, we no longer have the exposure to Britney that we’ve been used to. Because she wants it that way.

It would have nothing to do with Britney. That’s literally the point. I don’t think Sam has an issue with doing interviews and press. I think for his wife’s fan base, he would be genuine and maybe do it. It would be to get a sense of what he’s like and his thoughts. Not everything has to be invasive and disrespectful towards Britney. 

Britney doesn’t like to go to red carpets or premieres, Britney’s the one who doesn’t like to do interviews now, not Sam. I think he would be open to it given the right questions and being able to approve of them before. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block