Culprit BAnon member apologizes to Britney and britney fans for the welfare check

Cqleb

5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

This comes across as very genuine and she seems genuinely regretful. I’m glad she accepted responsibility and I hope the fan base can understand it was coming from a place of love and concern. Good on you girl! Takes a lot to admit your misgivings 

Omg are u her 

• Haha 3

I don't think what she did was wrong, personally. It's not like she called 911 and said Britney was getting ********. She said she was genuinely concerned for her well-being to the non-emergency line. It's their judgment and call. Britney literally complains all day on Instagram, so I don't think it is so far-fetched that she might be potentially in some distress. So even if she weren't, I'd be touched by someone being that concerned for me. The whole situation is being played way out of proportion and overdramatized in my opinion. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

4 hours ago, Arianna said:

Did something happen before Britney deactivated her Instagram that I missed? Why would they think her deactivating her Instagram meant she was in danger, I’m confused?

Because they aren’t real fans. They don’t follow her like most people on here do. It was all for clicks and likes and nothing more. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I don't think what she did was wrong, personally. It's not like she called 911 and said Britney was getting ********. She said she was genuinely concerned for her well-being to the non-emergency line. It's their judgment and call. Britney literally complains all day on Instagram, so I don't think it is so far-fetched that she might be potentially in some distress. So even if she weren't, I'd be touched by someone being that concerned for me. The whole situation is being played way out of proportion and overdramatized in my opinion. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

1) Britney’s been traumatized by the cops showing up to her house twice already, including when they kidnapped her boys

2) those idiots on TikTok think she doesn’t run her Instagram account so if it goes down, they think team con might be putting her in a facility or something. They think the conservatorship isn’t really over

3) they wasted police resources

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

1) Britney’s been traumatized by the cops showing up to her house twice already, including when they kidnapped her boys

2) those idiots on TikTok think she doesn’t run her Instagram account so if it goes down, they think team con might be putting her in a facility or something. They think the conservatorship isn’t really over

3) they wasted police resources

I understand that she might fear being involuntarily admitted again. However, I hope she takes some deep stock into ensuring safeguards and preventative measures are in place to ensure that doesn't happen again. She's a public figure (which makes her vulnerable) with a complex, extensive psychiatric history. It would be wise for her to deal with her issues outside the public lens and resolve them more privately if she doesn't want that kind of public reception. Otherwise, it turns into this victim narrative, and someone should intervene to explain this to her if she's "that" traumatized. I think that's an excuse because she seems capable of understanding these simple nuances. 

2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I understand that she might fear being involuntarily admitted again. However, I hope she takes some deep stock into ensuring safeguards and preventative measures are in place to ensure that doesn't happen again. She's a public figure (which makes her vulnerable) with a complex, extensive psychiatric history. It would be wise for her to deal with her issues outside the public lens and resolve them more privately if she doesn't want that kind of public reception. Otherwise, it turns into this victim narrative, and someone should intervene to explain this to her if she's "that" traumatized. I think that's an excuse because she seems capable of understanding these simple nuances. 

I completely get what you’re saying, but from Britney’s perspective, the public will always see her in the light of “she’s crazy.” She sees her dancing videos and revealing photos as innocuous, the public does not. She speaks to a waiter in a loud restaurant and covers her face with a menu because some weirdo is filming her, and she’s suddenly having a “manic episode”. She’s rebelling against the people that stole her life from her, and she’s aware that people think her instagram is ridiculous. She said previously that it helps her in some way. She’s trying to create her own narrative for herself when people already have their minds made up about who she is and her mental state, and that’s hard. There’s a lot of ignorance about what bipolar disorder looks like in individuals who are on medication and how long-term trauma affects people.

Britney doesn’t live alone. At minimum she has her husband and security at her house. She has a hair and makeup team. She has a therapist and perhaps other healthcare professionals. It can be much stronger, but she does have something of a support system. The self-absorbed TikTok idiots think that all she has is them and that they need to rescue her. Idk I’m probably biased because I also have bipolar disorder and PTSD, but she does somehow need to be given some wiggle room in terms of her being able to express herself or deactivate her instagram without people thinking she’s lost her mind. Perhaps when her book comes out and she’s able to share more of her story people will understand who she really is and maybe better understand her mindset. Until then, I think explaining herself a bit is something she should continue doing as she reintroduces herself to the world because she ultimately does need to keep in mind how she is seen by the general public.

1 hour ago, dulcaewm said:

I completely get what you’re saying, but from Britney’s perspective, the public will always see her in the light of “she’s crazy.” She sees her dancing videos and revealing photos as innocuous, the public does not. She speaks to a waiter in a loud restaurant and covers her face with a menu because some weirdo is filming her, and she’s suddenly having a “manic episode”. She’s rebelling against the people that stole her life from her, and she’s aware that people think her instagram is ridiculous. She said previously that it helps her in some way. She’s trying to create her own narrative for herself when people already have their minds made up about who she is and her mental state, and that’s hard. There’s a lot of ignorance about what bipolar disorder looks like in individuals who are on medication and how long-term trauma affects people.

Britney doesn’t live alone. At minimum she has her husband and security at her house. She has a hair and makeup team. She has a therapist and perhaps other healthcare professionals. It can be much stronger, but she does have something of a support system. The self-absorbed TikTok idiots think that all she has is them and that they need to rescue her. Idk I’m probably biased because I also have bipolar disorder and PTSD, but she does somehow need to be given some wiggle room in terms of her being able to express herself or deactivate her instagram without people thinking she’s lost her mind. Perhaps when her book comes out and she’s able to share more of her story people will understand who she really is and maybe better understand her mindset. Until then, I think explaining herself a bit is something she should continue doing as she reintroduces herself to the world because she ultimately does need to keep in mind how she is seen by the general public.

I completely understand her possible need to have an outlet and feel venerated by having that sense of freedom. I also don't think it is warranted then for her to feel there are any boundary violations or vilify others who showcase concern for her welfare when she doesn't establish those boundaries herself. I think she should take accountability for that. If she isn't capable because of any possible underlying mental health issues, then her supposed "support network" and a team of healthcare professionals should teach her how to establish healthy boundaries for herself and be aware of markers of healthy relationship building because social media isn't a safe space for that. If anything, I would say Britney is harming herself because that's what victims often do is this recurring pattern where they return to their abusers. We can all attest to the fact that social media isn't a friendly place, often filled with apathetic trolls that are verbally abusive and bullies. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block