Hilary Duff is too tired to make new music

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

She feels like a baby Britney since she is a big fan of hers and it feels like she  follows her idol on whatever she does haha. When the rumors late 2021/ early 2022 sparked Brit will return with a new album Hilary seems to be inspired to record a new album too but now that Britney is tired of making muisc she is tired too. Haha.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
On 1/27/2023 at 4:14 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Past two decades? She has been continuously working.

All four of her albums? Released in the past two decades.

She’s been in 22 films 2003-2019

AND has made TV appearances since then PLUS was a lead in Younger from 2015-2021 and now on HIMYF 2022-present.

Shes also had 3 kids. Why is it far fetched for her to say she is too tired to make new music especially when the GP made her last effort flop? 

Not everyone works the same so if you think you’re going to use any other female musician as an excuse as to why she can do that and still record new music, save it.

was gonna reply all this but you slapped before I did, well done :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 2
On 1/27/2023 at 8:57 AM, fays1 said:

Since 2006, she hasnt really done any major movies or TV shows like the commenter said 22 films, the majority of that was done before 2006, or small role apperances. 

The only major thing I see was Younger and now HIMYM which was recent and I knew nothing about.

But generally speaking, I dont think shes been working much through the years.

She’s been consistent and is a mother. Unless you’re doing both of those things right now you have no damn ground to speak from. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, bas che said:

Pray tell what made this pop star who’s been hiatus for 2 decades “tired”?

She’s been doing acting acting jobs such as Younger for 7 seasons and is now doing HIMYF as the lead role and a few other mother movie projects. Plus she’s been doing work with different clothing lines and sponsors other products. Also she has 3 young children. Music just isn’t her priority right now.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Aymama said:

She’s been consistent and is a mother. Unless you’re doing both of those things right now you have no damn ground to speak from. 

I was talking about her work, not her being a mother.

I also wasnt criticizing her, I was simply saying she hasnt worked much from what I know.

On 1/27/2023 at 11:45 AM, Bo da toe said:

I think it’s her scrawny rat of a husband that discourages her from doing music. That’s “his thing” and he’s probably jealous of her success. Same problem as Ashlee Simpson.

But they released a song together? It doesn't exactly seem like a Ryan Adams/Mandy Moore situation in which he actually discouraged Mandy from making music. 

12 hours ago, fays1 said:

I was talking about her work, not her being a mother.

I also wasnt criticizing her, I was simply saying she hasnt worked much from what I know.

The fact that you continue to make excuses for your irrational thinking is laughable. Why aren’t you making music? Or releasing other creative projects? Since you feel that appearing in television shows and being a mother isn’t sufficient work to suffice being tired? Where are your albums? I’m guessing you are not tired so when can we expect you to release music? We are dying to know 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The fact that you continue to make excuses for your irrational thinking is laughable. Why aren’t you making music? Or releasing other creative projects? Since you feel that appearing in television shows and being a mother isn’t sufficient work to suffice being tired? Where are your albums? I’m guessing you are not tired so when can we expect you to release music? We are dying to know 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Why would I release an album when I have no musical talents? lol

You also have no idea what I work and do, or if I have kids.

If you actually red the comment, I did not say anything about being a mother, I was commenting on her being tired career wise.

You want to comment back and say but shes tired from being a mom, thats fine, but none of these comments like yours are needed.

55 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Why would I release an album when I have no musical talents? lol

You also have no idea what I work and do, or if I have kids.

If you actually red the comment, I did not say anything about being a mother, I was commenting on her being tired career wise.

You want to comment back and say but shes tired from being a mom, thats fine, but none of these comments like yours are needed.

Actually it is needed hence why so many people agree with me, but I won’t comment on this matter anymore 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, myonlywish said:

Can she please make a response to her song that for some reason we decided to question in recent years?

spacer.png

Writers back then had to change their lyrics to fit with a 15 year old Disney channel Hilary. I wouldn’t be surprised if this lyric was originally something else. She had mentioned they also changed the lyrics from “why flip the bird that’s already flown away” to “I’m just a bird that’s already flown away”. But yes confirmation from the source would be nice. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block