Hilary Duff is too tired to make new music

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Hilary is constantly busy and music is a big time commitment.  I understand why it is hard for her.  She has enough on her plate with family, HIMYF, her eyewear line, etc.

She reminds me of J Lo in a way…always busy with something, but not necessarily music.  I think she is a smart business woman while keeping her family priorities in check.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ehju0901 said:

Hilary is constantly busy and music is a big time commitment.  I understand why it is hard for her.  She has enough on her plate with family, HIMYF, her eyewear line, etc.

She reminds me of J Lo in a way…always busy with something, but not necessarily music.  I think she is a smart business woman while keeping her family priorities in check.

Let’s not kid ourselves though, she never reached the heights JLO did. That’s why this music comment from her seems a bit premature tbh

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Wasn't this u yesterday:

:selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

No one said we couldn’t call ha husband out for his looks she said to Just not comment on women ok ***** omg

1 hour ago, Bo da toe said:

think it’s her scrawny rat of a husband that discourages her from doing music. That’s “his thing” and he’s probably jealous of her success. Same problem as Ashlee Simpson.

12 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

That's her at 24:

hillary-duff-dancing.gif

:duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

I meant her work priorities aren’t the same as she was in 20s and tbh those dance moves were good at the time for her teen fan base.  She was also age 20 in that video…She was NOT 24. So I don’t get where you got that age from? Do the math.  She’s 35 now and that video was in 2007... Over 15 years ago 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

I meant her work priorities aren’t the same as she was in 20s and tbh those dance moves were good at the time for her teen fan base.  She was also age 20 in that video…She was NOT 24. So I don’t get where you got that age from? Do the math.  She’s 35 now and that video was in 2007... Over 15 years ago 

It's then even worse :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

If you are doing these such lazy moves at your 20 worse than old grandma :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

old-lady-dancing.gif

Btw- I just counted her age by video from 2011 what someone posted... and I found that if you write "celeb name age year" than google pop up at you how old was that celeb that year...So by google was Hilarious Duffy 24 age in 2011 :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Edited by BananaBoy98
50 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

It's then even worse :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

If you are doing these such lazy moves at your 20 worse than old grandma :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

old-lady-dancing.gif

Btw- I just counted her age by video from 2011 what someone posted... and I found that if you write "celeb name age year" than google pop up at you how old was that celeb that year...So by google was Hilarious Duffy 24 age in 2011 :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

The performance was in 2007…. It was obviously posted in 2011 the video. Big difference so she was 20. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

@BananaBoy98 

this video title clearly says “2007” you were going off a fans re-upload to 2011. I also know this because I was a huge Hilary fan in 2003-2008 so.. you thought you ate but you didn’t. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Tbh I have checked that video from google and not opened it, cuz I know it very well, so I just read under that video xx.xx.2011, so I'm sorry if I made year mistake. But as I said - if she was younger, it throws at her even worse light because if your moves are so lazy at your 20? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block