This fanbase loves BJ and constantly lies about it

4 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Kinda reminds me of when I became a fan in 2004 and everyone was hating Brave New Girl on forums 🥹

But in this case, no lies. It's an awful album with 80% of the vocals not even hers lol what's not to hate

I was one of them hating on Brave New Girl for being a child song that didn't fit the 'mature' theme of In The Zone....... 20 years later its the most recent song I've played from ITZ.:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Britney Jean - Wikipedia

You probably have it in your Britney shrine.

Now, why did I say you lie to yourself?

Britards are notoriously known for being delusional, pipe dreaming, and LYING.

:nopingout_meme:

One of the biggest lies of this fanbase is - ''hate'' for BJ

And as I can see streams, I can confirm that is a blatant lie and bs.

:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

You *****es stream BJ and act like you avoid it like toe fungus.

Total BJ album streams as of 25th Jan: 380,105,587

And DO NOT TELL ME - it's just WB, it's 90% of the streams.

:howdareyou_meme_cat:

There are:

1 song- 283 m

1 song- 34,7 m

1 song- 8,8 m

3 songs - 7+ m

1 song- 6m

1 song-4,3m

5 songs- 3-3,5 m

1 song - almost 3 m

Gays lying about not worshiping BJ.

It gets more than enough views to out stream Britney.

I hope you can live with that.

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Exposed.jpg

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Spoiler

Or the numbers are growing because everyone is researching where Britney sings and where Myah sings :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

of course they do :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Check kworb for Britney, and out of all of her albums, Britney Jean is the one that will always be charting somewhere around the world (mainly Venezuela and Armenia lol

Some days you'll see Glory, Blackout, BOMT, Oops, but BJ is always there. 

This year is its 10th anniversary, and it's kept doing that all this time :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

You was right cuz fans there still believes that's 100% Britney in main vocals :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2

tumblr_mt3qpdi5LY1s9tgn5o1_500.gif

I listened to that mess during the first week it got released and a few more times in early 2014 but I was over it very soon... It's boring, generic, Myah sings 95% of that mess and honestly the songs aren't THAT good, like, I could expect something like that from a B-list singer (and I'm sure that even B-list singers would have refused to sing the majority of those songs) but we're talking about Britney fkn' Spears!!! A legend that didn't deserve that thing as part of her ICONIC and LEGENDARY discography!! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: Team Con and whoever allowed that mess were her biggest enemies, they were literally trying to sabotage her and her career. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

of course they do :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Check kworb for Britney, and out of all of her albums, Britney Jean is the one that will always be charting somewhere around the world (mainly Venezuela and Armenia lol) 

Some days you'll see Glory, Blackout, BOMT, Oops, but BJ is always there. 

This year is its 10th anniversary, and it's kept doing that all this time :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

Oh ****, no

I forgot about that. That means it will def. out stream Britney and Glory.

Joanne The Scammer GIF - Joanne The Scammer - Discover & Share GIFs

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block