Britney "is made of steel"...Britney Appreciation Post

"This woman is made of steel. How is she still capable of being this clear and sane after more than a decade of abuse and betrayal by literally ALL of her family, now even her boys! Seriously, I would freak out without knowing who to believe and trust. She has a pure heart and deserves all the happiness in the world. I hope all the people who caused her this trauma pay for what they did, by the law of men or God."

This comment stood out to me and thought I'd share:

By the way it's been 1 year since the ICONIC post where Britney warns Tri Star she will sue the **** out of them!

The ...Baby One More Time singer shared a black and white photo of herself that read, 'Your self-respect has to be stronger than your feelings' adjacent to the post

Britney Spears: Lou Taylor Tried to Kill Me and I'm Gonna Sue the Crap Out  of Her! - The Hollywood Gossip

• Love 3

I see what people mean by "made of steel" but I really don't like how it sounds.

I don't like to say this because it take away the human part, the feelings, the flesh and bones. Humans are not made of steel. She is really strong but "made of steel" kind of cancel all of the things she must have felt all this time. It's ok to be vunerable and sad and to feel all that kind of stuff. "Made of steel" kind of let you think she's bulletproof to anything bad happening to her and its taking away the human in my opinion.

She is a very strong woman, but nobody is made of steel. Steel doesn't feel, humans do. 

• Love 2

she is strong woman with vulnerable and pure heart. thank god she stayed alive. honestly i don't think many could survive in that madness. and ofc A LOT OF HEALING is needed and will be needed for a more than decade of abuse.

she is not made of steel of course..but i admire her strength

Her strength is honestly inspiring, I mean it. :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: Sometimes I feel discouraged for some personal issues but then I remember everything that she went through and still goes through and I feel inspired! Sometimes I snap, obviously, but I always think of her testimony and the audio she uploaded on her YouTube and it's a fkn' miracle that she's still here with us!

We love you, Britney :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block