Britney is being nice to you delusional fans that keep insulting her husband

She’s thanking you and appreciates you but you keep attacking her husband, even in instances where there is direct contradictory evidence. Sam has planned encounters with TMZ and the result is that TMZ releases a report that says their previous reporting is untrue (a positive for Britney), yet you still think Britney doesn’t know that Sam talked to the paparazzi?  That she didn’t condone it? So you’re saying Britney is clueless? 

You don’t want Britney to be happy or trust anyone, admit it. She married him for a reason. Feel free to link me to Twitter threads where Sam is loosely guilty by association. Feel free to tell me Sam is profiting off Britney when so far he has only gotten jobs promoting bull crap. He got a music video with Britney, his biggest job, before your theories started.

Admit it. You have no reasonable evidence and you are what I call a “Little Kevinster.” You are here to cause more drama and havoc for Britney. I have ZERO respect for you.

Bookmark me - you want the worst for Britney and you deserve a BAN, relegated to the slums of what they call “GagaDaily” to further spread your theories on why Sam is a user. SHE was hesitant to reveal the truth to the public, according to every statement she has made, and he followed her lead.

I hope your future spouse (if you ever get one) denies your wishes and goes against you. He has supported her publicly in whatever way she wishes. If you deny this, you are a Little Kevinster, and deserve an instaban and a Scarlet Letter.

FIGHT ME

Edited by Kletus
  • Love 6

It’s Hilarious people ferociously attacked TMZ but yet give Sam the pass on talking to them it’s disgusting.

I’ll always question why a man would talk to the enemy that’s tried so hard to hurt Brit with their stories!

We don’t need to be Sam fans most of us are here for Britney and don’t have to lust over her husband’s D and body! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It’s Hilarious people ferociously attacked TMZ but yet give Sam the pass on talking to them it’s disgusting.

I’ll always question why a man would talk to the enemy that’s tried so hard to hurt Brit with their stories!

We don’t need to be Sam fans most of us are here for Britney and don’t have to lust over her husband’s D and body! 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

At the end of the day, none of us know what his intentions truly are, so the confidence people have in their opinions is weird to me. Still, Britney is 41, so the more negative opinions are kinda infantilizing. Our job was to drum up all the attention we could to the conservatorship, but now that she's free, we should just let her live her life. Commenting on how her IG posts might be hurting her image is one thing, but implying she doesn't know what's good for her when it comes to picking a man is overstepping a boundary or two, IMO. Those are her mistakes to make, but I just know that if something does happen, there will be a lot of annoying "I told you sos". No, you're not clever. Some people just wanna see the best in others and/or don't wanna give a 40-year-old woman unsolicited dating advice.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, i sometimes sing live said:

At the end of the day, none of us know what his intentions truly are, so the confidence people have in their opinions is weird to me. Still, Britney is 41, so the more negative opinions are kinda infantilizing. Our job was to drum up all the attention we could to the conservatorship, but now that she's free, we should just let her live her life. Commenting on how her IG posts might be hurting her image is one thing, but implying she doesn't know what's good for her when it comes to picking a man is overstepping a boundary or two, IMO. Those are her mistakes to make, but I just know that if something does happen, there will be a lot of annoying "I told you sos". No, you're not clever. Some people just wanna see the best in others and/or don't wanna give a 40-year-old woman unsolicited dating advice.

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: keep this same energy when criticizing and  falsely accusing me of falling for my straight Uber driver who knew what it feels like for a girls producer :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Spoiler

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block