“Britney Spears plans to record a country album”

I actually remember thinking she might grow up and go country back when her only album out was ....Baby One More Time. Her personality was distinctly southern back then and something about her vocals in "Thinkin About You" (particularly the "each day that spend around you.... parts) made my young mind think "country". 

Now I want a country remix of "Thinkin About You"

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Matou said:

Slop ? What is it ? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

This ?

https://kennethstuartbaker.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/pig-eating-slop.jpg?w=503&h=283

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

“Slop is a meal that contestants on Big Brother are made to eat. Only contestants who are being punished are made to eat the basic food. The "Have-Nots" on the show are given slop for all three meals in a day.  Big Brother slop is a bland meal that consists of very few ingredients, including steel-cut oats, whey protein, soy protein, vitamin powder, and mineral powder. It is designed to contain all essential vitamins and nutrients, so although not tasty it does provide the houseguests with all they need. “Big-Brother-Slop-ingredents.jpg

• Haha 1

:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: well I guess it’s what we deserve after being critical of hold me closer

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: maybe there’s a story telling element that she needs to express and perhaps this explains why she posted that pic sending love to Jamie Lynn with the guitar :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Chilling with you part 2 is coming :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block