[VIDEO UPDATED] Wife of Paparazzi Shows Britney Spotted Driving Alone on Jan 19, 2023 ... ASKS WHY NO ONE IS PURCHASING THESE NORMAL PICTURES

31 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Maybe those pics aren’t selling because it’s not showing her being “erratic”, just casually driving around in her car. Very stable. Very normal. Not interesting. Not profitable. Goes against the narrative that Team Con/TMZ/Perez/BANON is portraying.

exactly! and how can they ask where she is and encourage people to stalk and harass her if we get photos of her driving around, thus proving she is alive, well, and FREE

• Like 4

I am against paps stalking, but I appreciate this women proving a point that the media is yet again out to get Britney. She didn't need to make this video, nor show proof of the date, but her commets needs to get out there, so people see Britney as a regular person, and not the narrative the gossip rags present her as.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

A part of me is glad these pics are not selling because maybe that means they'll stop harassing her, another part of me thinks it's sus they aren't selling because maybe that means the media doesn't want people to see her being normal doing normal things

DING DING DING 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is actually pretty interesting, because I have suspected in the past that Britney is actually being papped a lot more than we think but it's just that the photos aren't being bought and published. I think people assume that if we don't see the pictures, it means the paps haven't been following her or haven't seen her, but we actually only see them if they are bought by an outlet. I do wonder why certain outlets aren't buying these pictures though, almost like they don't want us to see her doing normal things and living independently.

I wish BAnon would realise that just because we don't see her often doesn't mean that she doesn't go outside and live her life.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Maybe those pics aren’t selling because it’s not showing her being “erratic”, just casually driving around in her car. Very stable. Very normal. Not interesting. Not profitable. Goes against the narrative that Team Con/TMZ/Perez/BANON is portraying.

I think this is exactly what’s happening. The media is sick and all those that want the drama feed into the media narrative along with what team con wants. 

1 hour ago, easy said:

exactly! and how can they ask where she is and encourage people to stalk and harass her if we get photos of her driving around, thus proving she is alive, well, and FREE

It’s terrible. It’s giving me 2007/2008 vibes just now Britney is older and wiser and can use social media to fire back. 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Omg cigaretteney! I'm sorry I know its such a bad habit but when I see her smoking I feel like she's really living her best life on her own terms

Yes darling but not for everyone... If I wouldn't smoke, I think I'd be a serial killer... :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

So, I better smoke *****!:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block