RICO Federal Criminal Investigation for Judge Brenda Penny, Aviva Bobb, Lisa MacCarley, & Many More in 2006

20 minutes ago, easy said:

ooooh lisa maccarley??? you don't say???? i've only been actively warning y'all about her for months nowΒ :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

She also apparentlyΒ filed for bankruptcy in 2015 to stop a foreclosure. Didn’t work because it was β€œfiled in bad faith and violated numerous provisions”

At this point I hope every attorney & judge that is part of LA probate court goes to jail:matches:

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

In terms of RICO...

What can we learn from this case that we can apply to Britney's story?

I've noticed the BAnon crowd gets super ragey when the term "RICO" is used, but I suspect it's because there isn't a clear understanding of how it applies to Britney's case.

Not sure but I'm certain one would need to have a lot of money to take this all the way. Which I'm sure Britney does.Β 

There's got to be a federal investigation going. Right?!

4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

OMG. So in 2005 the same exact story with dementia and the person not having it basically would happen again 3 years later to Britney:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I've poured over the legal documents.

Not one but two petitions for a conservatorship were filed on Feb. 1, 2008. The first was the wrong form (a GC-110) meant for people with dementia (which is not curable, and therefore not meant to be temporary) and the correct form (a GC-330) which is for a temporary conservatorship.

(I could have those two forms backwards...If so, don't come at me. I'm going by memory.)

Either way...

The GC-110 triggers an automatic assignment of Court-Appointed Council.

They used the GC-110 to secure Ingham, and then in the same hearing submitted the GC-310 to show they had submitted the "proper" form.

Crafty.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Not sure but I'm certain one would need to have a lot of money to take this all the way. Which I'm sure Britney does.Β 

There's got to be a federal investigation going. Right?!

Before Christmas I told one of my profs that, "My gut tells me the case turned into a criminal investigation last week."

Within two or three days, Britney posted that graphic about "Upper World Crime."

I interpreted that as confirmation that my hunch was correct.

Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Here's where I suspect the sleuths and BAnon are coming into conflict...

RICO...

With federal RICO Act charges, we'd have law enforcement going after the entire network, including the folks at the top (e.g. Live Nation, Ticketmaster, Caesar's Entertainment, Russian oligarchs, etc.)

spacer.png

BAnon...

When it comes to BAnon theories, the graphic would be reversed. They appear to be targeting only the little guys (e.g. James Spears, Lou M. Taylor, Robin Greenhill), her husband, and even people who are now merely B's employees (Cade, Cassie, etc.)

BAnon is leaving out the rest of the network (a.k.a. the billionaires with the real power), and are keeping their focus within the very narrow range of the probate court.

So...

I don't think it's any coincidence that the 911 call for the "welfare check" came on the same day as the #BreakUpTicketmaster campaign and the rally on the U.S. Capitol hearings.Β 

We're truly working against each other.

But why?

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block