Will Britney ever have her "BREAK MY SOUL" moment?

11 hours ago, One More Time said:

What bms moment :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Beyonce hasn't been relevant since single ladies and maybe a couple years after that but relevance? Britney will have that for at the last 20-30 years to come :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

The OP sure means Brightest Morning Star, but it wasn't released as single. We haven't heard about her in Europe since Single Daddies :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

The OP also lives in Dubai, Japan, or some US country, cuz Europe don't know her Rihanna-uknowit.gif

30 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I don't know even your name tiffany-pollard-bye.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker-212a547803cbad42d.gi

Or stay pressed :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

It's not my fault for what informations we are recieving in Europe about Americans. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

You’re struggling and that’s okay! I’m sure deep down you’re an awesome person with a lot to offer. 

it’ll get better ❤️ 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Henry. said:

The way Break My Hole is literally the worst song on the album and it became a lead single :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Genuinely weird choice. I agree. I do find that the genius of the album is how she has sampled so many dance songs from the 70s-90s that it simply feels authentic. She’s arguably (outside of exhale) the most respected artist of her generation when it comes to critical acclaim in recent years especially. For the sampling to be done so tastefully and end around the 90s is crazy given how Beyoncé debut around that time too. This is part of the reason for why I think it was a missed opportunity for Britney to not be at least somehow involved in the visuals for this album. She deserves her flowers too.

This whole album reminds me a bit of the sampling that was used to tastefully in confessions on the dance floor. Britney is also respected before anyone comes for me lol. 

I think that break my soul works better as a reprise and the vogue sampled remix is so much better than the original mix imo. Either way though, it’s better as a final track tbh

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Stefani said:

Hold Me Closer sweetie I'm so sorry. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

BREAK MY SOUL sweetie spacer.png

15 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

Why would she need that moment?  Beyonce and Britney are completely different artists...such an annoying thread :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Both Britney and Beyoncé are quite excellent, why can’t we stan our Y2K sisters in peace and unison? spacer.png

15 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Cuz europeans have better music taste and Beyonka's career is here already died in last years :explainlol_stare_spin:

For the most part, Europeans have lacked musical identity for almost 20 years now but whatever helps you sleep at night  spacer.png 

15 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Pretty sure spacer.png

I cackled spacer.png

15 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

OMG I forgot @Joshyworld is "Godna is a FLOP":qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

And you will respect your Exhale pioneers spacer.png

14 hours ago, nwonder said:

As of right now, I hope she takes a beak from social media

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block