Will Britney ever have her "BREAK MY SOUL" moment?

2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

That entire album is a bore and it’s probably why she performed zero songs from it at her show in Dubai :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I like the album but still I can admit that Bey's streaming numbers on Spotify are horrible for someone that just released a new album spacer.png

So Britney, please don't have your Break My Soul moment :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Edited by Henry.
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

That entire album is a bore and it’s probably why she performed zero songs from it at her show in Dubai :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Um????? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: WHAT 

the song sucks but the album itself is incredible. You will love this glitter I’m in shock  omg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

It did well in the UK and several other European countries. Not to mention, it’s almost at 300m streams on Spotify and the track reached #1 in the world’s biggest music market, all while receiving four Grammy Award nominations including ‘Record of the Year’. But yes, continue to preach how that “flopped hard”. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

oh, right beyoncé and the grammys, she obviously buys them :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

who cares about a ceremony that gave no grammy to lana del rey but dozens to taylor swift :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

who gave more grammys to beyoncé in one era than to whitney houston, jackson, etc. etc. in their entire careers :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

"several other european countries" WHICH ONES? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Break_My_Soul-en.png
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

go & check the charts. it did terrible in every non-English speaking country, reaching 0 year-end chart. 

oh yeah, as I said: l-o-c-a-l. it did well in the US. that's it. it didn't do well outside of the US/UK... which is a market of 7 billion persons :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

you said "break my soul" moment as if it was a "hung up" that broke a guinness record or a "womanizer" that reached #1 in almost every country with an official chart :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

while in reality it did worse than any FF single besides criminal. it's as ridiculous as saying "when will beyoncé have her IWG?" :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

p.s.: you need some reading skills, i said it flopped hard outside of the US, yet you  point out a US chart and a US American ceremony to prove what you said :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

oh and hold me closer spent more time on the charts than break my soul :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

3 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

If she wanted to be forgotten, she wouldn't be on social media exposing herself as a bully teenager. Britney likes to be the center of attention, and she lives for it.

I think it’s more the case that she’s a very proud person who doesn’t get **** from anyone (always loved that of her), and can finally fully and freely express herself and let *****es know what’s good!

6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

This song is so hot for real :neydedance_purple: I gotta cool it down 

4 minutes ago, do the thing said:

oh, right beyoncé and the grammys, she obviously buys them :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

She so clearly buys them?? In what world when she’s never ever won album of the year? Are you aware of the history of black people and the Grammys and how challenging it is to get nominated period? Of course it’s corrupt, and people can buy awards but you genuinely think beyonces production isn’t good enough for a nomination? Beyoncé has an incredible vocal talent and honesty, is a creative force to be reckoned with. Can’t both Britney and Beyoncé (whose music whether you like it or not, is more current today than Britney’s as Britney is choosing not to release anything right now, and focus on her life and justice) co-exist? 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block