Will Britney ever have her "BREAK MY SOUL" moment?

1 hour ago, Joshyworld said:

while receiving four Grammy Award nominations including ‘Record of the Year’. But yes, continue to preach how that “flopped hard”. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

That's not saying much tbh. She's gonna receive a grammy nomination even if she just records herself farting. Like they nominated a previously nominated song of hers during a year when she wasn't active.

• Haha 1

If you ask me, she can't wait for the world to completely forget about her. Also, she'd never be able to serve the level of performances she used to serve pre-conservatorship, medications ****ed her up and you can't come back from that which is extremely sad.

On another note, Break my Soul wasn't even a smash lol It got some hype as it's Beyoncé but it didn't receive the numbers they were expecting. I bet that's why they scrapped any videos and promotion in general, to have an excuse as to why it didn't do as well as it should have ("no promo whatsoever!!") and making it seem like it actually did pretty well despite that.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Eternalhouse said:

The vibe of this thread is subtly negative and shady but I can't put my finger on it. Is it shading Beyonce by being sarcastic? Or is it shading Britney insisting she hasn't been successful as Beyonce?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

They're both great artists.

This user loves to create threads about Beyoncé against Britney. This is nothing new. 

I’m just happy to see that they actually made a thread in the Britney section about Beyoncé and actually included Britney this time. 

These type of threads are so 2014 :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Let's phace it 786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif

It's 2023 and facts are that Britney is fading into obscurity. 786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif

People only know her these days as a 40-year old bully who has psychotic fans that call 911 on their fave and who rants on Instagram while dancing in circles inside of her living room. 786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif

She has one chance to make a truly everlasting impact and impression on Gen Z. 786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif 

Will the legendary Ms. Britney Spears come out of the woodworks and finally have her "BREAK MY SOUL" moment and completely demolish everyone's existence like Queen Beyoncé did in 2022? 786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif

Discuss. 786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif

Break My Soul is pretty forgettable.  Frankly, there is only one song on the album that is vaguely memorable and that's only because it went viral.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

If you ask me, she can't wait for the world to completely forget about her. Also, she'd never be able to serve the level of performances she used to serve pre-conservatorship, medications ****ed her up and you can't come back from that which is extremely sad.

On another note, Break my Soul wasn't even a smash lol It got some hype as it's Beyoncé but it didn't receive the numbers they were expecting. I bet that's why they scrapped any videos and promotion in general, to have an excuse as to why it didn't do as well as it should have ("no promo whatsoever!!") and making it seem like it actually did pretty well despite that.

If she wanted to be forgotten, she wouldn't be on social media exposing herself as a bully teenager. Britney likes to be the center of attention, and she lives for it.

7 hours ago, One More Time said:

What bms moment :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Beyonce hasn't been relevant since single ladies and maybe a couple years after that but relevance? Britney will have that for at the last 20-30 years to come :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Beyoncé has been more relevant than Britney since 2006. At least, in terms of music. Britney since GH:MP is known more for the controversies of her personal life than for her art. Ask a teenager what he thinks about Britney Spears and you will see how she is seen by this new generation.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Quite frankly, I don’t think the general public is here for her anymore since 2022, especially after the Selena Gomez harassment, the fat-shaming of Christina and the constant name-dropping of that poor Jack-in-the-Box employee. If she wants to come back, she would need a solid team and proper damage control but i doubt that even matters for her.

You overreact. Only fans care about her posts, rants and bring them on and on constantly. GP sees that and forgets very quickly. My friends who are not fans see Britney only as Primeney and a victim of C-ship abuse, nothing negative, they bop to her hits and would be happy with a new one.

And they don't follow her on insta I think, like us fans do.

Edited by Lil-Jay
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

You overreact. Only fans care about her posts, rants and bring them on and on constantly. GP sees that and forgets very quickly. My friends who are not fans see Britney only as Primeney and a victim of C-ship abuse, nothing negative, they bop to her hits and would be happy with a new one.

And they don't follow her on insta I think, like us fans do.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block