Will Britney ever have her "BREAK MY SOUL" moment?

Let's phace it 786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif

It's 2023 and facts are that Britney is fading into obscurity. 786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif

People only know her these days as a 40-year old bully who has psychotic fans that call 911 on their fave and who rants on Instagram while dancing in circles inside of her living room. 786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif

She has one chance to make a truly everlasting impact and impression on Gen Z. 786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif 

Will the legendary Ms. Britney Spears come out of the woodworks and finally have her "BREAK MY SOUL" moment and completely demolish everyone's existence like Queen Beyoncé did in 2022? 786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif

Discuss. 786c6f607a7f5cf52bdbc540d98b334700128ea1.gif

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
16 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

Britney can and could dominate again. She chooses not to. That's fine. 

Quite frankly, I don’t think the general public is here for her anymore since 2022, especially after the Selena Gomez harassment, the fat-shaming of Christina and the constant name-dropping of that poor Jack-in-the-Box employee. If she wants to come back, she would need a solid team and proper damage control but i doubt that even matters for her.

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, do the thing said:

this song  flopped hard in every country besides the US. bad streaming numbers. unknown on YT and tiktok. and even in the US it didn’t last long.

so “have her break my soul moment” had me like :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

what moment exactly? not a big hit. flopped WW. 0 cultural impact. def not the kinda song people are gonna remember in 10y. bey’s last WW hit was drunk in love. 

It did well in the UK and several other European countries. Not to mention, it’s almost at 300m streams on Spotify and the track reached #1 in the world’s biggest music market, all while receiving four Grammy Award nominations including ‘Record of the Year’. But yes, continue to preach how that “flopped hard”. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, One More Time said:

What bms moment :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Beyonce hasn't been relevant since single ladies and maybe a couple years after that but relevance? Britney will have that for at the last 20-30 years to come :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Well according to Google’s data index, Beyoncé has been more globally relevant than Brittany Spoons every year since 2009 except for in 2021 but nice try. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, do the thing said:

this song  flopped hard in every country besides the US. bad streaming numbers. unknown on YT and tiktok. and even in the US it didn’t last long.

so “have her break my soul moment” had me like :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

what moment exactly? not a big hit. flopped WW. 0 cultural impact. def not the kinda song people are gonna remember in 10y. bey’s last WW hit was drunk in love. 

Cuz europeans have better music taste and Beyonka's career is here already died in last years :explainlol_stare_spin:

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block