Name other artists who were sabotaged by their own work team like Britney

1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Ehm, Normani duh!

That poor girl has been held hostage by her label for 5 years now...

Yeah, like what happened to her?

She had very promissing start in 2019 and suddenly she just stopped, and I really liked her, her VMA performance reminded me of Britney/Beyonce in a way:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:she could easily be that girl today if she continued

Edited by Lil-Jay

Unpopular opinion I don't think Britney's career was ever sabotaged.

I mean 20 years of successful career, 9 studio albums, 47 music videos, a lot of tours, A LOT of promo, performances at the most important ceremonies (including during the release of her last album) ...I mean how is that a sabotaged career ?

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

2 hours ago, Alio said:

I mean 20 years of successful career, 9 studio albums, 47 music videos, a lot of tours, A LOT of promo, performances at the most important ceremonies (including during the release of her last album) ...I mean how is that a sabotaged career ?

I mean, can you imagine how different Britney's career would have been if conservatorship didn't happen and she didn't lose her passion? Sure, she became such a safe and successful cash cow for Team C, but Britney used to be the trailblazer up until Blackout but team C turned her into generic pop machinery. She could have been the "next madonna" but instead we got human trafficked person, 4 butchered eras (circus was okay-ish) and 500 years of lipsyncing in Vegas. That's the definition of sabotage :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Edited by Stannedforever
2 hours ago, Alio said:

I think they mean stunted & stifled. It was very that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block