2016-ney appreciation thread no. 7,729

26 minutes ago, leviathan said:

remind me of 2013-ney what are some iconic looks?

Back when still looked like Britney before the lip surgeries and still had her gorgeous, signature million dollar smile without the super plastic, frozen face. Not to mention, her GORGEOUS locks that didn’t look like as if she just rolled out of bed. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Back when still looked like Britney before the lip surgeries and still had her gorgeous, signature million dollar smile without the super plastic face. Not to mention, her GORGEOUS locks that didn’t look like as if she just rolled out of bed. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

omg so many cute moments, I had kinda forgotten the serve; still i think she looked great in 2016 all different styles.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Back when still looked like Britney before the lip surgeries and still had her gorgeous, signature million dollar smile without the super plastic face. Not to mention, her GORGEOUS locks that didn’t look like as if she just rolled out of bed. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Gotta admit her hair at Ellen looks perfect

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, leviathan said:

omg so many cute moments, I had kinda forgotten the serve; still i think she looked great in 2016 all different styles.

She still had some great moments in 2016 but it’s overhyped amongst Britney stans. I think the ‘Britney Jean’ album fiasco makes fans overlook and forget the fact that she was literally drop dead stunning during those days. Like she literally could have passed as a long lost Kardashian sister. Very mature and classy yet still had a playful appearance to her. By far, her beauty peak of the 2010s (late 2012-2014) before she permanently messed with her lips. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Kim Kardashian is literally stunning. Stop being racist!

spacer.png

Here I was more like comparing the inner personality and a real celebrity state ...cuz Kardashians are not real celebs and never did anything for that:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Britney is a singer, songwriter, performer, dancer, actor, choreographer...and a human. She worked hard since her childhood... can you say any of these about Kardashians? No :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

They are just a bunch of fake people with huge portion of plastic surgery and attention seekers. And don't try say me that I'm wrong, because I am not wrong :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

BTW - she looks like a misplaced stove in that photo you shared...

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block