Which Song From Britney's ''Glory'' Should Have Been a Lead Single?

Glory  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There were so many songs that could have been hits from this album. Single one, of course Make Me. Second single Slumber Party. Third single Change Your Mind. Fourth single Liar. Fifth Mood Ring. Bonus singles Do You Wanna Come Over?, Love Me Down, Just Love Me, Swimming In The Stars. 

Edited by TJH

One of my favorite Britney albums! You can tell how much time and care she put into it and she was SO excited during the promo tour. I think Make Me was a different choice and she took a risk with releasing it as a lead. I think it shows a different side as opposed to the club banger most were expecting. #streamGlorynow 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just Luv Me should have been released as the lead/ promo for fifty shades early 2016 with Make Me following (solo) then remix with G-Eazy for extra promo around album release after Make Me and Just Luv Me replaced BOM and TOMH in the billboard performance (don’t come for me)… Better becoming the single launched with the album with JB coming on as a remix thus ruling the summer for 2016. Slumber Party stays as is in the fall moved up a bit for Halloween 🎃 

Liar is last and after the 2017 Grammy as I would have loved to see What U Need / Liar and Kesha come out for the ending of Liar to pay respect to her struggle 🤓 a boy could dream 💭 

also the album would have picked up so much steam if she had been the one to release Lean On (Major Lazor) in 2015 followed up with Me Myself and I as well. 

lots of marketing potential and Lean On would have given brit brit a huge hit and bump … Lean On, Make Me and Just Luv Me all sound like they were made at the same time IMO 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block