Which Song From Britney's ''Glory'' Should Have Been a Lead Single?

Glory  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let me copy-paste my thread from ATRL :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

We were robbed in 2016. I think Make Me... is a cute song but not for a lead single. PLEASE don't let Urbanney see this :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Love Me Down, Better, Change Your Mind, Liar, Do You Wanna Come Over all sound like hits :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Btw the way Glory has 20 songs :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Edited by Henry.
  • Love 2

Invitation. Hear me out:

It should have been the first buzz single with the perfume commercial. The perfume would also be called Invitation and this would have replaced Private Show completely which is a hot mess of a song.

Then, Make Me as the second single but with the original edgy video.

Then Slumber Party as the third single with the same video (we can't mess with history because this is how she met Sam).

Then Better as a summer single with a tropical looking video shot in Hawaii.

Then Mood Ring as the last single with a wintery themed video.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.