I can’t with these tiktokers..

they are literally deranged and have taken their para social relationship with britney too far. they don't care about her, they care about themselves. proving their theories right/giving themselves peace of mind to the "britney's in danger" narrative THEY'VE created. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 8
2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

The cops actually did go to her house to check on her as a result of these idiots!!

Those unhinged lunatics need to be stopped somehow.

4 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

TMZ is reporting those nuts actually called the cops, and they went to B's house :clownery_makeup_meme:

I never say this, but perhaps something should be said. Some sort of statement so they stop this madness... it could start getting worse :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

No surprise there…can Rosengart make some sort of statement or something on this? Enough is enough now

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

No surprise there…can Rosengart make some sort of statement or something on this? Enough is enough now

He could but I’m pretty sure Britney would have to request that he do it, let’s be real tho, some of these people are so far gone that they wouldn’t believe what he’s saying if he did make a statement.

• Like 4
Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

He could but I’m pretty sure Britney would have to request that he do it, let’s be real tho, some of these people are so far gone that they wouldn’t believe what he’s saying if he did make a statement.

Yeah you’re so right!! I hate how the media and gp just eats this sh1t up and take it as fact

• Like 1
  • Content Curators

It’s these types of BAnon tiktokers that will lead to Britney dedicating her next insta drag to her fans that didn’t violate her private life for online notoriety. I wish she was aware of that dumpster fire side of her fan base but I won’t be surprised if she tells us to eat 💩 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block