New Britney Insta Post: "Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart... eat my s***"

Update: She deleted the post but here's the caption:
ย 

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป !!! Where are we going ??? I just like the car ๐Ÿš— period !!! This safe calm down civilized individual thing I dig !!! This shameless fishing for compliments thing is a safe bet โ€ฆ I mean am I supposed to trust the person beside me to shoot me ๐Ÿ“ธ !!! Finding my first ring light is not only cold it be ice yโ€™all ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜คโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ Where are my skis cause Iโ€™m going naked โ›ท๏ธ๐ŸŽฟ !!! Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ !!! Rational people โ€ฆ I had one of these and it disappeared !!! I could sit back and be like MOST and not give anyone anything to think about on Instagram โ€ฆ but interest is what serves most and being good !!! And being good can and will wrap things up in a seashell ๐Ÿš !!! Living the lavida loco life !!! Itโ€™s been a while and yepper skepper depper doba du dom day !!! It gets better because thatโ€™s what I aim for !!! Keep coughing playas and just rememeber to watch your back ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ !!! Or you might just get caught !!! Yep sucks to be me ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ !!! But like the man said at Jack In the Box !!! Itโ€™s gonna be ok !!! Clap back 21 times โ€ฆ then kiss my ******* *** ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ !!! Psss !!! Split the banana because we all move on !!! Keep talking **** or maybe it will just rain from the sky !!! Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart !!! So at this point โ€ฆ I generously serve you my **** โ€ฆ eat my **** ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ !!! Psss !!! Keep coughing !!!

๐Ÿ“ธ: FRANKFURT - SEPT 2015: Porsche 911 991 Carrera S coupe presented at IAA International Motor Show on September 20, 2015 in Frankfurt, Germany

ย 

ย 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

for posterity:

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป !!! Where are we going ??? I just like the car ๐Ÿš— period !!! This safe calm down civilized individual thing I dig !!! This shameless fishing for compliments thing is a safe bet โ€ฆ I mean am I supposed to trust the person beside me to shoot me ๐Ÿ“ธ !!! Finding my first ring light is not only cold it be ice yโ€™all ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜คโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ Where are my skis cause Iโ€™m going naked โ›ท๏ธ๐ŸŽฟ !!! Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ !!! Rational people โ€ฆ I had one of these and it disappeared !!! I could sit back and be like MOST and not give anyone anything to think about on Instagram โ€ฆ but interest is what serves most and being good !!! And being good can and will wrap things up in a seashell ๐Ÿš !!! Living the lavida loco life !!! Itโ€™s been a while and yepper skepper depper doba du dom day !!! It gets better because thatโ€™s what I aim for !!! Keep coughing playas and just rememeber to watch your back ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ !!! Or you might just get caught !!! Yep sucks to be me ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ !!! But like the man said at Jack In the Box !!! Itโ€™s gonna be ok !!! Clap back 21 times โ€ฆ then kiss my ******* *** ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ !!! Psss !!! Split the banana because we all move on !!! Keep talking **** or maybe it will just rain from the sky !!! Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart !!! So at this point โ€ฆ I generously serve you my **** โ€ฆ eat my **** ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ !!! Psss !!! Keep coughing !!!

๐Ÿ“ธ: FRANKFURT - SEPT 2015: Porsche 911 991 Carrera S coupe presented at IAA International Motor Show on September 20, 2015 in Frankfurt, Germany

ย 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block