Why hasn't Team Britney released a MENS Cologne?

Why don't u simply use those that are out? I doesn't have to have "FOR MEN" or "FOR WOMEN" labelled on it just for a particular group of people to use it, does it?

10 hours ago, Seanril said:

I ask myself this all the time. I would absolutely love for a cologne from her.

1 hour ago, TommyX said:

Because Britney knows gender is a social construct. Non of her perfume says for 😼 only. 

agreed :wink_britney_everytime_white:

12 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Because we are somewhat girls..Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

speak for yourself luv :eyes_britney_laugh:

10 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

Imagine a men's cologne called Blackout 😫

what an interesting idea! I'd love that haha :eyes_britney_laugh: if the fragrance would smell good :eyes_britney_laugh: 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

Why don't u simply use those that are out? I doesn't have to have "FOR MEN" or "FOR WOMEN" labelled on it just for a particular group of people to use it, does it?

agreed :wink_britney_everytime_white:

speak for yourself luv :eyes_britney_laugh:

what an interesting idea! I'd love that haha :eyes_britney_laugh: if the fragrance would smell good :eyes_britney_laugh: 

Because not every gay male wants to smell like a female. I like colognes such as Prada Black, Blue de Chanel, Spicebomb Extreme not Fantasy by Britney Spears.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Seanril said:

Because not every gay male wants to smell like a female. I like colognes such as Prada Black, Blue de Chanel, Spicebomb Extreme not Fantasy by Britney Spears.

Well, who decides what's feminine (in this case a perfume line by Britney) or masculine? You? Society? Your parents? Britney? Think for yourself. If you have problem with how it actually smells then your problem was never with B's perfunes being labelled "for women" and you can simply use another brand. Now you don't even need B's perfume line "for men" haha. Problems solved and thank you @Groundbreaking for clearing that for me. You're really lovely. Haha. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block