Beyoncé’s $24 MILLION dollar gig at The Royal Atlantis in Dubai is the highest-paid private performance in history, according to Forbes

7 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

yes queen, entertain those anti gay kings

Rick Gervais words have never be truer

“You call yourselves woke, but If ISIS had a streaming service you would be calling your agents”

As far as I know, Dubai government isn’t anti-gay the way that the Islamic Republic of Iran’s government is as an example. Many people living there (and according to what @bas che said) say that Dubai also has many underground gay clubs and that the culture is widely tolerated for a Middle Eastern country. Regardless, anywhere you go in the world, you’re going to come across anti-gay people, it isn’t just exclusive to the Middle East. The government doesn’t always represent its people. Not to mention, Britney performed in Dubai during her “Femme Fatale” Tour. Are we going to attack her for that?

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

As far as I know, Dubai government isn’t anti-gay the way that the Islamic Republic of Iran’s government is as an example. Many people living there (and according to what @bas che said) say that Dubai also has many underground gay clubs and that the culture is widely tolerated for a Middle Eastern country. Regardless, anywhere you go in the world, you’re going to come across anti-gay people, it isn’t just exclusive to the Middle East. The government doesn’t always represent its people. Not to mention, Britney performed in Dubai during her “Femme Fatale” Tour. Are we going to attack her for that?

You can twist this all you want, but *******uality is illegal at the UAE. To the point where you can go to prison or worse. And yes, anyone who preaches about human rights and accepts money from such a ****ed up place to put on a show is a hypocrite. 

The most ridiculous part is how Rebel Wilson is getting dragged for taking a trip to Dubai to see the concert but nobody is dragging Beyoncé for it. 

rebel-wilson-23.jpg?quality=75&strip=all
PAGESIX.COM

Wilson and her fiancée, Ramona Agruma, traveled to the Middle Eastern country to watch Beyoncé’s star-studded...

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

You can twist this all you want, but *******uality is illegal at the UAE. To the point where you can go to prison or worse. And yes, anyone who preaches about human rights and accepts money from such a ****ed up place to put on a show is a hypocrite. 

The most ridiculous part is how Rebel Wilson is getting dragged for taking a trip to Dubai to see the concert but nobody is dragging Beyoncé for it. 

PAGESIX.COM

Wilson and her fiancée, Ramona Agruma, traveled to the Middle Eastern country to watch Beyoncé’s star-studded...

Pagesix is a media outlet that is comparable to the likes of TMZ in terms of spreading misinformation. I studied journalism and anyone who has been a Britney fan for a long time is automatically someone who knows better than to trust tabloids. 

there are publications including Reuters who always takes jabs at the Middle East  and try to undermine all the achievements that take place in the region. They cannot accept that Dubai and Qatar’s economy is stealing their market share so they try to bring it down in any way possible. 

According to my friend who was part of the team behind the Atlantis Royal inauguration, Beyoncé’s performance broke records and had a reach 4 billion impressions in less than 24 hours, despite not being officially streamed /  televised. Why don’t they talk about that instead? 

16 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

PAGESIX.COM

Sad but VERY true. I've been to Dubai, Doha and Cairo and I didn't feel safe as gay man in any of those places. They're amazing and I'm not saying you shouldn't go, but it IS illegal and some tourist companies don't even recomend that you book a single bed with your BF in those places. LGBTQ+ clubs and bars are hidden and suffer from police harrassment constantly. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block