Was Britney happier in 2016 compared to now?

We all can agree (at least I hope) that getting out of the conservatorship was the best thing for Britney. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

However, Britney is dealing with a lot right now. I can't even imagine how hard it is for her to comprehend everything that is going on. But she does have her freedom and she realizes that. She can have the occasional drink, party or go wherever she wants. 

In comparison, in 2016 she reinvented herself, she seemed so comfortable and in the zone, she spent quite a lot of time with her kids. Yet, she knew she's not free.

Being a fan and knowing the true Britney, when do you think was a happier time for her?:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 3

i think that despite the pain, depression, etc being freed has brought her, britney is much happier being FREE than anything else. 

we have to remember everything we saw during the con is what they wanted us to see. was she happy? did she reinvent herself? see her kids more? or were we fed that image despite what went on behind the scenes. 

britney seemed happy but we know she still being tortured, controlled and manipulated behind the scenes. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I don't what to say... Obviously she was forced to do many things she didn't want in the con but somehow from 2016 and 2017 maybe she dealt with it and found some positive things in her life to hung on... I think what pissed her off and messed her up was the facility they forced her in. Despite being a puppet to them...they sent her there anw... So i think she was more focused back in 2016 than now.. and that's because she can't deal with what they did to her there for 4 months. She is obviously hurting so much that her family took it that far...

This my opinion and maybe it's all bullsheet! 🤣🤣

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Constantinos Hajispyrou said:

I don't what to say... Obviously she was forced to do many things she didn't want in the con but somehow from 2016 and 2017 maybe she dealt with it and found some positive things in her life to hung on... I think what pissed her off and messed her up was the facility they forced her in. Despite being a puppet to them...they sent her there anw... So i think she was more focused back in 2016 than now.. and that's because she can't deal with what they did to her there for 4 months. She is obviously hurting so much that her family took it that far...

This my opinion and maybe it's all bullsheet! 🤣🤣

I agree! It was the facility that she keeps bringing up despite having 13 years of stuff to share, it seems she only really goes back to that time. 

• Love 2

No lol.

we saw a false version of her, the one her brand wanted the world to see.  Yes she was passionate about her career, but that doesn’t mean she was genuinely happy.

if only her kids, mom, brother, and sister would actually admit to using her, taking advantage of her, and offering her an AUTHENTIC apology where they take accountability…she could maybe REALLY begin to heal.  But they always find a way to turn it around on her and make everything her fault, despite her having been the bigger person and admitting to not being perfect.

• Like 4

i personally think - and this is just me making up things - that she may have been "technically" happier in 2016 than she is now as the healing can also be very exhausting... realizing so many things at once and finally being able to see the problem instead of dealing with the problem.

Britney may be experiencing some heavy PTSD because walking on eggshells for so long with constant high cortisol levels is horrible and will have a horrible impact once it "stops" its like in some ways similar to a **** withdrawal... it is possible in her current "healing state" she is indeed and "technically" "less happy" but in the end this is the process she needs to go through to truly heal and be truly happy.

Edited by leviathan
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block