AP? Britney was going to host the 2006 Billboards Music Awards with Paris Hilton, but it was canceled by her dad

Oxic

17 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you know Larry Rudolph personally? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

You seem awfully quick to defend someone who never once spoke out about the conservatorship...while simultaneously making an 8% profit off of every dollar she generated.

Do you know Larry Rudolph? 

You seem awfully quick to accuse someone who you’ve never met and has never once said a bad word about Britney. You’re forgetting the conservatorship was court ordered, which means a lot of people around her likely felt powerless against the US court system. We are far too quick to accuse people purely because they associated with Britney. It’s toxic.

Edited by Pinky98
15 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

"[Larry Rudolph] is the only one who actually listened to her during FreeBritney."

Wait, what?

14 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I was confused by that as well.

Especially considering that Larry didn't resign until after Bessemer pulled out of being conservator of the estate because they felt they had been misled.

July 1, 2021 - In a declaration attached to Bessemer Trust’s Application to Resign, the company states it was told by Samuel Ingham that the conservatorship was voluntary. In light of Britney’s statement to the Court on June 23rd, they do not believe that to be the case.

Source: https://twitter.com/BritneyLawArmy/status/1410695069875724289

July 5, 2021 - Deadline reports that Larry Rudolph has resigned as Britney's manager via a letter to James Spears and Jodi Montgomery. "Earlier today, I became aware that Britney had been voicing her intention to officially retire. As you know, I have never been a part of the conservatorship nor its operations, so I am not privy to many of these details."

Source: https://deadline.com/2021/07/britney-spears-manager-resigns-singer-retirement-rumors-freebritney-conservatorship-1234786585/

You’re pulling out receipts, but they aren’t proof of what you’re trying to say. At all. Not even close. 

Britney wasn’t working, she has a team around her. They likely didn’t speak since 2018. We put far too much heat on Larry for things that we can’t substantiate 

4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

You’re pulling out receipts, but they aren’t proof of what you’re trying to say. At all. Not even close. 

Britney wasn’t working, she has a team around her. They likely didn’t speak since 2018. We put far too much heat on Larry for things that we can’t substantiate 

"[Larry Rudolph] is the only one who actually listened to her during FreeBritney."

You can't have it both ways. How could LR "actually listen" if "they likely didn't speak since 2018"?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

You’re forgetting the conservatorship was court ordered, which means a lot of people around her likely felt powerless against the US court system. We are far too quick to accuse people purely because they associated with Britney. It’s toxic.

I was going to pull a bunch of receipts, but I'm sure you'll tell me I'm wrong.

Here are the facts.

The conservatorship was sanctioned (officially given permission to begin) by the probate court because Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet asked to have it. They filled out an application similar to one you might fill out for say, adopting a pet, and the judge said, "Sure, whatever."

It is a 'voluntary conservatorship'. It is not in place because it serves a mental health purpose. 

1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

You can't have it both ways. How could LR "actually listen" if "they likely didn't speak since 2018"?

She said it in court, which was in the news. Just because they likely didn’t speak since 2018 doesn’t mean she couldn’t have called him up to tell him she’s letting him go. 

You guys do too much honestly lmao

1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

I was going to pull a bunch of receipts, but I'm sure you'll tell me I'm wrong.

Here are the facts.

The conservatorship was sanctioned (officially given permission to begin) by the probate court because Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet asked to have it. They filled out an application similar to one you might fill out for say, adopting a pet, and the judge said, "Sure, whatever."

It is a 'voluntary conservatorship'. It is not in place because it serves a mental health purpose. 

I’m fully aware of all of this. Britney didn’t even know it was voluntary, she thought it was forced. How can you expect Larry to know? It’s very possible that he was involved in it all, everyone is a suspect. But please stop trashing these people without evidence of them being ****heads it’s doing my nut in.

Everyones jumping to conclusions and jumping on hate trains these days without using their common sense and thinking critically 

5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Do you know Larry Rudolph? 

You seem awfully quick to accuse someone who you’ve never met and has never once said a bad word about Britney. You’re forgetting the conservatorship was court ordered, which means a lot of people around her likely felt powerless against the US court system. We are far too quick to accuse people purely because they associated with Britney. It’s toxic.

Larry doesn't need to say a bad word about Britney.

His behavior speaks for itself.

As for toxic?

You do realize your defence of Larry appears toxic itself, right?

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Larry doesn't need to say a bad word about Britney.

His behavior speaks for itself.

As for toxic?

You do realize your defence of Larry appears toxic itself, right?

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Innocent until proven guilty. Last I heard that wasn’t toxic. Until Britney shares what Larry personally did to her, I think we should leave him out of the conversation and focus on the *** holes we KNOW are guilty

14 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Innocent until proven guilty. Last I heard that wasn’t toxic. Until Britney shares what Larry personally did to her, I think we should leave him out of the conversation and focus on the *** holes we KNOW are guilty

Britney has already mentioned Larry at least twice.

Once in her June 23, 2021 testimony and once in an audio clip discussing the Rolling Stone cover shoot.

Just like Lynne Spears...Britney's own words have made them fair game.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block