this acapella version really showcases just how amazing her voice is!

E.E.

i love "outta this world" and wanted to share this acapella version i found on youtube. her voice is just so heavenly and angelic. the tone of her voice has a very pure and comforting quality to it. 

https://youtu.be/HrqA8kbhI2w

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HrqA8kbhI2w" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by E.E.
  • Love 4

Acapella aside, this is actually in my top 10 list of favorite Britney songs.

I just love the melody, the vocals and it has this nostalgic feel to it.

Plus I was like 19 when it came out and it just takes me back to that time in my life of being carefree, in love and just living life with no worries.

Edited by Sia
  • Love 2
On 1/23/2023 at 4:13 AM, Emil87 said:

Hey falsetto runs are magical and very underrated. Glad this song had minimal background singers and really put the focus on her voice. 

totally agree!!!! i wish she or producers i guess would showcase her falsetto more!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block