Is TLC's "No Scrubs" the greatest song of all time?

THE ACTUAL DEFINITION OF A CULTURAL RESET. LITERALLY THE HOTTEST AND BEST SONG OF 1999. AND AGED LIKE THE FINEST OF WINES MIGHT I ADD. SUCH A BANGER. AN ABSOLUTE CLASSIC. TIMELESS, CATCHY, LEGENDARY. I WILL NEVER NOT BE OVER THIS SONG AND VIDEO. THE PEAK OF HUMANITY. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow: :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

It’s so sad they didn’t become millionaires after so many gems. This could be the case of so many other reigning acts at that time. I’m aware of what happened between them and the bad contract they signed and it’s just not fair. I love the song, definitely a monumental moment.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

THE ACTUAL DEFINITION OF A CULTURAL RESET. LITERALLY THE HOTTEST AND BEST SONG OF 1999. AND AGED LIKE THE FINEST OF WINES MIGHT I ADD. SUCH A BANGER. AN ABSOLUTE CLASSIC. TIMELESS, CATCHY, LEGENDARY. I WILL NEVER NOT BE OVER THIS SONG AND VIDEO. THE PEAK 

First- you probably you have exceeded the allowed number of emoticons per thread, so you should not use them until the end of the month. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Second - the answer is no. Back in 1999 it was cool and catchy song, but from other hand this offends all working men who are not rich. At the same time - the song is just copy > paste if you look closely. The video is creative and expensive for 1999.

10 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

THE ACTUAL DEFINITION OF A CULTURAL RESET. LITERALLY THE HOTTEST AND BEST SONG OF 1999. AND AGED LIKE THE FINEST OF WINES MIGHT I ADD. SUCH A BANGER. AN ABSOLUTE CLASSIC. TIMELESS, CATCHY, LEGENDARY. I WILL NEVER NOT BE OVER THIS SONG AND VIDEO. THE PEAK OF HUMANITY. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow: :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

It’s definitely in my top 10 favourite songs of all time

• Love 1
6 hours ago, aoki.loid said:

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

I love no scrubs :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Such a banger. This, “He Wasn’t Man Enough” and “Say My Name” are 3 of the greatest songs of all time that truly exude the same kind of energy. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

4 hours ago, Style. said:

It’s so sad they didn’t become millionaires after so many gems. This could be the case of so many other reigning acts at that time. I’m aware of what happened between them and the bad contract they signed and it’s just not fair. I love the song, definitely a monumental moment.

Weren’t they losing deals because of Lisa’s problematic past? Regardless, they done did their thing on this track. I literally cannot think of a better song. Top 10 songs of all time FOR SURE.

Edited by Joshyworld
2 hours ago, AZaal8IPKEEGLI1177773 said:

yesitis

2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:That was a classic, that was a classic. I’ve played the song like 1000s of time and you’re right it never gets old. The video aged great too. RIP Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes.

Such a classic in every sense of the word. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

2 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

First- you probably you have exceeded the allowed number of emoticons per thread, so you should not use them until the end of the month. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Second - the answer is no. Back in 1999 it was cool and catchy song, but from other hand this offends all working men who are not rich. At the same time - the song is just copy > paste if you look closely. The video is creative and expensive for 1999.

Just nod and smile y’all

spacer.png

2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

I think we should create thread like this for literally every single song ever recorder don't you think ?

Schitts Creek What GIF by CBC

Girl what? Make it make sense.spacer.png 

2 hours ago, Kiss my said:

It’s definitely in my top 10 favourite songs of all time

Same tbh

Edited by Joshyworld

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block