“WHO IS IT?!”: Imagine how happy this moment made Britney while being forced to perform on this tour

8 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

right, i can see gimme more, break the ice (bc of the opening lines 😍), or oops! (dwad remix) being good fits 🤭

I just would think it would be an iconic moment like she had there where she would come out, the music would stop, people like that guy and scream who is it, and she just goes it’s Britney *****. That would be a fun thing to do with us and just have that connection with her.

It kind of reminds me of a video I saw of Michael Jackson where he just stood there in a pose like a statue on stage and everyone was just screaming and cheering for like 5 minutes. It would be iconic and heartfelt for her to have that moment especially after all she’s been through.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, s&m said:

she only found it funny at the first time.

In the rest of the shows she was like:

”oh lord here comes the ph@gs screaming who is it and I have to pretend that it is still funny:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:… *lemme laugh* :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: It’s britney, *****!” * music starts*

i definitely think it got very annoying towards the end! it was cute the first few times

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block