Would you trust doctors after every doctor you saw prescribed you more unnecessary medication and sided with your father?

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

That's horrible. I'm sorry you had to go through that.  I, too, was involuntarily taken to a hospital against my will last year and it was traumatizing.  I hope you are able to regain what was lost and that your journey gets better. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Yeah it traumatized me but the good thing is ive gotten help with my memory and it has improved but im still working on it.

Its a long road ahead of me but I think I can still recover most of my memory back :) 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Yeah it traumatized me but the good thing is ive gotten help with my memory and it has improved but im still working on it.

Its a long road ahead of me but I think I can still recover most of my memory back :) 

I'm happy to hear that you're working towards recovery.  Remember it's not a linear road and hopefully everything turns out well. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

I struggle with trust my own psych. Like many people I suffer from mental illness and I’ve believe I been misdiagnosed even my therapist didn’t agree with my diagnosis. I’ve always been put on a sedative *** med that I’ve recently quit cold turkey anyway. I don’t trust these doctors!!!

I recently tried to find a new doctor to put me on the right med and instead they wanted to keep me on the med at just boost it…no that’s not what I wanted, I’m literally telling you I was misdiagnosed and put on the wrong med and you want me to take more of it?!!

I stand with Britney!

Edited by 3IsACharm33
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block