Would you trust doctors after every doctor you saw prescribed you more unnecessary medication and sided with your father?

Putting yourself in Britney's shoes, would you?

After every paid Team Con doctor has gaslit you into thinking you're crazy and need extremely outdated medications such as LITHIUM to deal with your anxiety and depression that basically everyone deals with at some point in their life?

And I wish people would stop overreacting to her posts. She rightfully disabled comments recently because of all the negative comments. Can't people be more supportive to her after all she's been through? If not just don't say anything at all. Let the woman live her life!

Internet trolls have turned her life into some sort of true crime mystery game. It's pathetic. This is a woman who is processing some trauma and maybe has some weird social media habits. People need to just let her be

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

absolutely not!

she's just barely over a year out of a tortuous hell that no one can even fathom. she will eventually learn who she can and cannot trust. and in the meantime she deserves the grace, space, and love to figure out what is best for her. she's not harming anyone, she's not harming herself. she's allowed to be a little "weird" if she wants to be. people like to label what they don't understand or care to understand as "concerning", when it's truly just the fact that they don't get it and aren't meant to.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I would because these doctors were clearly following an agenda and not practicing real medicine.

I’ll just have to investigate the doctor myself, be very cautious and ask a lot of questions and seek second / independent opinions on the diagnosis and on the treatment.

not all doctors are corrupt, besides the conservatorship ended and she no longer has to comply with a treatment she doesn’t agree with.

I can see how it can be triggering for her, but extremes are unhealthy, not going to the doctor if you feel ill can be dangerous, many illnesses my only show small symptoms and then go into hiding and kill you slowly.

general check ups or psychological help is good; she just needs to start trusting people again - even if slowly.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Hell no! I wouldn't trust anyone. I'd move out of America honestly and go somewhere overseas to regroup. 

well getting a permanent visa in europe is really hard for americans esp. since brexit but i guess that a multi-millionaire celebrity wouldn't have much trouble for that (prob. label paying $$$ to sponsor her a visa lol)

perhaps in south america? dunno how it works over there

or morocco she could get some rest in a moroccan villa wearing caftans drinking ateys esp. since morocco has the same climate as california (a little bit colder though since it's mountains in the middle vs. death valley)

@OP her situation enhances the terrible health system that's based on profit and not on care in the US. i can't believe that americans are selling insuline for hundreds of bucks when the ******* engineers behind it sold it for $1 to make it accessible to everyone bc it'd save so many lives. same for so many other treatments. i also can't believe that an american spends more on their healthcare per capita than any other OECD country while having the worst healthcare system of the OECD. @purdue_pharma scandals & so on.

hope that 'muricans wake the **** up they deserve better than the mess they have.   

• Like 5

Ummmm I’m certainly not likening my experiences to her horrors, but I can relate to an extent. I was committed to a facility against my will a few years ago ironically around the same time as B - LUCKILY I got myself out in a couple weeks but I was not allowed to contact my work, friends, or anyone else and I almost lost my job! I still to this day do not know how I didn’t, cause I certainly didn’t give them notice I was gonna be hospitalized :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

I also got put on a bunch of meds I didn’t want to be on that made me gain weight and made me suicidal, etc. it was a crazy time. I was just starting to feel ok and then the pandemic hit :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, thegrove said:

Ummmm I’m certainly not likening my experiences to her horrors, but I can relate to an extent. I was committed to a facility against my will a few years ago ironically around the same time as B - LUCKILY I got myself out in a couple weeks but I was not allowed to contact my work, friends, or anyone else and I almost lost my job! I still to this day do not know how I didn’t, cause I certainly didn’t give them notice I was gonna be hospitalized :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

I also got put on a bunch of meds I didn’t want to be on that made me gain weight and made me suicidal, etc. it was a crazy time. I was just starting to feel ok and then the pandemic hit :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

I’m sorry that you had to go through this 🤍

• Love 3
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 1:57 AM, justhanging said:

Putting yourself in Britney's shoes, would you?

After every paid Team Con doctor has gaslit you into thinking you're crazy and need extremely outdated medications such as LITHIUM to deal with your anxiety and depression that basically everyone deals with at some point in their life?

And I wish people would stop overreacting to her posts. She rightfully disabled comments recently because of all the negative comments. Can't people be more supportive to her after all she's been through? If not just don't say anything at all. Let the woman live her life!

Internet trolls have turned her life into some sort of true crime mystery game. It's pathetic. This is a woman who is processing some trauma and maybe has some weird social media habits. People need to just let her be

Of course, I would not trust such a doctor anymore. If, for example, you feel disappointed with the treatment you received, you might consider seeking another doctor's opinion. I know a lot about nursing, I use https://studydriver.com/nursing/ for that. Plus, I'm a medical student. It is important to remember that all doctors are different. Everyone has their own opinion on this matter.

I really feel sorry for her. I can't imagine how hard it is for her.

Edited by GavinGlovereed
  • Super Mods
On 1/22/2023 at 4:26 PM, thegrove said:

I can kinda relate too because I also was hospitalized against my will.

I also had ECT (Electric Convulsive Therapy) because they thought I needed it.

To this day, I STILL have memory problems and it sucks cause im only 29 yet its hard for me sometimes because of the damage thats been done to my brain.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I can kinda relate too because I also was hospitalized against my will.

I also had ECT (Electric Convulsive Therapy) because they thought I needed it.

To this day, I STILL have memory problems and it sucks cause im only 29 yet its hard for me sometimes because of the damage thats been done to my brain.

That's horrible. I'm sorry you had to go through that.  I, too, was involuntarily taken to a hospital against my will last year and it was traumatizing.  I hope you are able to regain what was lost and that your journey gets better. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block