What do you think is the cause of Britney’s alleged book delay?

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, easy said:

i don't think there's a delay, but if so there could be a number of legal factors or because of the prince harry book that just came out recently.

I just recall it being reported that it was supposed to have been out before now. And there’s still been no word or announcement. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I just recall it being reported that it was supposed to have been out before now. And there’s still been no word or announcement. :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

i think britney said on a caption that it was coming the end of the year, but i don't think that was anything official to where it not being here by the end of the year means it's been delayed.

• Like 1

I assume there will be some hoops to jump through to get it published. Won't she actually have to get some kind of approval from the many villains who are real life people to publish things about them in a book? Otherwise she could be sued for slander or defamation of some kind. I almost wonder if she would be better off writing a work of fiction based off her life so she can change all the names and not have to deal with legal repercussions. IDK though honestly I haven't read a book since High School and that was before In The Zone was out so...:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.