Britney spotted recently by a fan

Cqleb

7 hours ago, easy said:

after what just happened at the restaurant people are STILL filming her without her consent? disgusting. 

I get the upsetness but she is a celebrity. The same would happen to most celebs while OUTSIDE! I feel the diff lies within whether you're in an intimate setting where its like people are just in their space so respect that. But outside since it's usually more transitory as long as they aren't in heer personal space then she's numb/used to it. We can't always be up in arms, i think its a defense complex Britney fans have, understandably. But Britney is famous, shes gonna have pics taken of her outside.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I get the upsetness but she is a celebrity. The same would happen to most celebs while OUTSIDE! I feel the diff lies within whether you're in an intimate setting where its like people are just in their space so respect that. But outside since it's usually more transitory as long as they aren't in heer personal space then she's numb/used to it. We can't always be up in arms, i think its a defense complex Britney fans have, understandably. But Britney is famous, shes gonna have pics taken of her outside.

i get what you're saying but the excuse of "they're a celebrity" (because i don't feel this way about ONLY britney) is one that i don't like. being a celebrity shouldn't come with an invasion of privacy on every single level. if they're working, sure. but if you see your doctor at the movies do you go up to them and ask about an ailment you have? doubtful, the same respect should be given to celebs on their off time too. it's a societal problem and i don't expect the public to suddenly care about anyone but themselves or take accountability for their own actions, it's just something that personally never feels ok to me. no matter who it is. 

• Love 1
On 1/21/2023 at 11:04 AM, halfdressed said:

Britney has made comments about people commenting her hair. She has gotten so self conscious that she has to put “I know I didn’t put make up on” etc etc. This is not the same as slamming Brenda Joan for being a mess of an album. Comments like this affect Britney the person. It’s not us lacking a sense of humor. It’s that we know these things hurt her to a point where she says it in captions while being an international superstar. 

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

On 1/21/2023 at 5:06 PM, easy said:

i get what you're saying but the excuse of "they're a celebrity" (because i don't feel this way about ONLY britney) is one that i don't like. being a celebrity shouldn't come with an invasion of privacy on every single level. if they're working, sure. but if you see your doctor at the movies do you go up to them and ask about an ailment you have? doubtful, the same respect should be given to celebs on their off time too. it's a societal problem and i don't expect the public to suddenly care about anyone but themselves or take accountability for their own actions, it's just something that personally never feels ok to me. no matter who it is. 

Yes we get it but again we’re mulling over the traumas again she’s experienced. We get it, the ones who really do see wassup. But it’s unrealistic to think ppl will now all of a sudden stop taking pics of her like any other celebrity when they’re outside. Yes Britney experienced it a lot worse than MOST but that’s why I said it’s almost like a reactionary trauma response for the B army. As long as her space is being respected and she’s not having her personal space of comfort be disturbed like it has been before she’s going to have pics taken of her. 

Edited by Mr. AmericanDream
4 hours ago, BrightMe0w said:

Her panties are showing. I’m having 2007 flashbacks all over again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Youre having flash backs of 2007, a period of time where she was followed with 30+ cameras on her every day. Compared to now, where she is so hardly seen in person, to the point people are wondering if shes even alive? 

Youre telling on yourself w/o knowing youre telling on yourself 

Shocked Real Housewives GIF

Edited by OutofKontrol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block