Britney spotted recently by a fan

Cqleb

52 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

It's a joke, my God! You people have no sense of humor 😒 

Britney has made comments about people commenting her hair. She has gotten so self conscious that she has to put “I know I didn’t put make up on” etc etc. This is not the same as slamming Brenda Joan for being a mess of an album. Comments like this affect Britney the person. It’s not us lacking a sense of humor. It’s that we know these things hurt her to a point where she says it in captions while being an international superstar. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Bad outfit

bad hair 

white knee-high boots.

it’s Britney :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Really ? She looks good . Sorry if she’s not up to your standards. So tired of people .  I am sure you check off all the boxes on the daily . I am for being true to you . No need to be negative.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block