Hold It Against Me or Till The World Ends?

13 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

Till The World Ends :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

I have to say that HIAM is quite forgettable :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

It's weird - I can completely understand why people think HIAM is forgettable and yet I totally disagree. Maybe it was the hype leading up to the song and video release and the fact that it was one of my fave parts of the FF tour

HIAM without a doubt, was so innovative at the time and still sounds fresh. 
TTWE is so meh. And I have resentment towards it for being the one out of the two that got performed in Vegas. 
like, I would have LOVED to see 2016ney perform HIAM. Ugh

Edited by CrAzAY
10 hours ago, britneyluv said:

It's weird - I can completely understand why people think HIAM is forgettable and yet I totally disagree. Maybe it was the hype leading up to the song and video release and the fact that it was one of my fave parts of the FF tour

I mean it sold A LOT and was #1 but I keep forgetting the song in my recaps, like I go to TTWE for Femme Fatale idk why lol

• Like 1
On 1/20/2023 at 11:44 PM, Stefani said:

A "game changer" that had a much lower year-end chart ranking than TTWE in the US despite being released in the same year, just two months before. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

sorry, are u talking about that SUPER DUPER hit that goes Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh?

i wasnt talking about charts and numbers... im my opinion it is what it is... never heard dub on a pop track BEFORE hiam, and after that DUB was everywhere. i feel like it was the last time Brit was ahead of her time. after that she delivered what was already on the scene.

and IMO ttwe is as good as any kesha song from that time... we call it "POP FAROFA"  here in Brazil.

Edited by Fabricio Alex
misspelling

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block