Hold It Against Me or Till The World Ends?

1 hour ago, Fabricio Alex said:

HIAM... it was a game changer... after that EVERYBODY was putting dub on the track... E.V.E.R.Y.B.O.D.Y

A "game changer" that had a much lower year-end chart ranking than TTWE in the US despite being released in the same year, just two months before. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by Stefani
  • Like 1

TTWE is very repetitive, I can't get through the whole song if I don't skip it, I'm glad it was shortened in Vegas

Hold it Against Me >>>>>

Everything about that song and video is gorgeous! 21863.gif

I remember being so scared of this 04114329871424.gif

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

maxresdefault.jpg

6Z9I.gif

One of the last time she did this thing with her tongue tumblr_lww7npeLYv1r3ty02o1_500.gifv

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: She stopped doing it after the FF era finished, it was such a unique and iconic thing :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block