Larry Rudolph and Jason Trawick: FOE or FRIEND? The mysterious confidential source. [UPDATED with sources]

Disclaimer: I posted this longgg comment in a separate thread earlier where fans were discussing Larry. I thought about deleting it because, reading it back, I kinda look crazy hehe :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:  But alas...

PS. If some of the below sounds "humorous", I don't mean to sound insensitive. I just tend to use GIFS/light humor to lighten the mood because its my way of coping with sad topics. But if you're bored and want something to do, scroll thru and tell us: Who is your personal theory about the big confidential source?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A DEEP DIVE (my rambling thoughts) on Larry Rudolph (and Jason T.) 

& THE CASE OF THE MYSTERIOUS CONFIDENTIAL SOURCE (that we kind of all forgot about) 

Soooo...Am I the only one who thinks Larry is/was the one secretly helping Brit behind the scenes in 2020/2021? He is the ONLY person on her team that Britney & Rosengart haven't called out by by name in a negative manner right? Also, Cade revealed a while back that there was a secret person on her team who was helping her all along. Source Hmmm....

That *presumably* means it must have been Larry or her old manager, (Jonny Wright), but Wright was sorta pushed out around 2003(?) and actually sued her in 2007. Probably not him. There IS also Adam Leber. He was actually around PRE-CON and for a long time after it started. He also is mysteriously never mentioned, not even by fans lol (whatever happened to him?) BUT, surely he hasn't known Britney for the 25 years Cade alluded to in fan DMs. So add it all up and that leaves only Larry right?

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

PLUS! We know there are at least 2-3 confidential informants for NYT and the article by Ronan Farrow that were never revealed.:shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus: Cade was likely one, but there's at least 1-2 other people who HAD to be sources - someone related to the courts (or close enough to Britney) who had access to her unredacted court docs (as a conservator, Jason T. had access to EVERYTHING at the time) - and a person on her management team (Larry?). *Keep in mind, Brit never called out Jason for his recent comments. Sooo maybe his recent comments were just a smokescreen to conceal that he was an inside man helping Brit? I know I sound a bit crazy but bare with me a little bit longer y'all. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Conspiracy Theory Yes GIF by A Badge of Friendship

So why do I think Jason was just covering his tracks? Because, from the Netflix doc last year, we actually know for a fact Jason T. complained to the courts about the strict restrictions of the CON. He didn't like that she had to ask for every little purchase. And NOWWW, out of nowhere he talks about the CON and says it was a "good thing" that the CON helped to manage her money that closely??? That's completely different from what he told the court investigators back then. 

Suspicious Mr Johnson GIF by ABC Network

Alsoooo, Cade and Jason T. are best friends right? Sources here , here, and here. So I find it hard to believe he would make such comments about Britney without Cade and Britney knowing beforehand. OR that he would talk to her children (he says he recently Facetimed the boys) without telling Brit/Cade.

So what do yall think? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: Could Larry & Jason have been the secret sources supporting Britney this whole time? Or did Jason just switch sides to Team Con....it has to be one or the other right? Because, otherwise, how the heck did he get access to the boys? Jamie perhaps? Bc I doubt Kevin and Jason are close friends........

..........Orrrr maybe I'm just going crazy?  At the time I wrote this whole thing, I had like 3 hours of sleep and the meds for my ADHD was starting to kick in lol

crazy madness GIF

Edited by hello70
Updated with links
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Actually I've always found it weird that Britney has attacked everyone including the jack in the box guy but never Larry, (after her statement in court) but at the same time Britney never attacked Kevin until he said intimate things about her and exposed her children in an interview.. so let's wait and see maybe?

ros%C3%A9-blackpink.gif

PS: What happened to Larry's daughter? Britney loved her like a little sister, I wonder how she is now and what does she think about this situation?

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 1

Larry is it’s own version of team CON he is team CON: the origins.

did he maybe help during the actual CON? maybe, but he was always focused on treating Britney as a product from day one exercising different times of control and manipulation.

Britney was highly overworked from day one; she was younger then but that wasn’t sustentable or healthy… on the flip side she did become one of the worlds biggest phenomenons because of that.

what a life tbh. we’ll never understand her 

Edited by leviathan
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Actually I've always found it weird that Britney has attacked everyone including the jack in the box guy but never Larry, (after her statement in court) but at the same time Britney never attacked Kevin until he said intimate things about her and exposed her children in an interview.. so let's wait and see maybe?

ros%C3%A9-blackpink.gif

PS: What happened to Larry's daughter? Britney loved her like a little sister, I wonder how she is now and what does she think about this situation?

Ohhhh that is true about Kevin. She was indeed quite graceful and held her tongue towards him during the whole divorce process despite him being a CLASS A jerk of a husband. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, leviathan said:

Larry is it’s own version of team CON he is team CON: the origins.

did he maybe help during the actual CON? maybe, but he was always focused on treating Britney as a product from day one exercising different times of control and manipulation.

You make a good point! Ronan Farrow's article really shed a light on how controlled she was by management, even in the peak of her career. I never knew how much they sheltered her and controlled her every day. I feel like all of the original popstars were much more micro-managed back then in comparison to today's popstars.

Also "Team Con: The Origins"  would low key have made a good name for Ronan's article lol

12 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Ohhhh that is true about Kevin. She was indeed quite graceful and held her tongue towards him during the whole divorce process despite him being a CLASS A jerk of a husband. 

Still the father of her children she probably took the high road. The saddest thing about Britney is she always seemed to take the high road throughout her life and just take hits from people while responding positively. She didn’t even make a diss track about Justin Timberlake after cry me a river

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Kinda crazy how this person wasn’t Sam Asghari her bf and now husband…tells you everything you need to know about him

Yeah but I more so think he couldn't have been the source even if he wanted to because:

1. No offense to Sam...but he just doesn't seem that...'clever' (the nicest way I can put it)

2. He didn't have any access to her court docs AND based on interview from Tish Yates, it seems like Team Con always walled him off and kept him out the "inner circle" so I doubt he'd known any important info anyway hehe

From TMZ (July 2021):

Cade finishes his thoughts this way ... "I'll end with a few things, one person who was in her life (again legally can't name names) was also silenced by the people around her. You silencers know who you are. This person has her best interest at heart."

It's unclear who exactly Cade is referring to here, but our best guess ... it may well be her longtime manager, Larry Rudolph, who has since resigned from his post.

2 hours ago, hello70 said:

Disclaimer: I posted this longgg comment in a separate thread earlier where fans were discussing Larry. I thought about deleting it because, reading it back, I kinda look crazy hehe :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:  But alas...

PS. If some of the below sounds "humorous", I don't mean to sound insensitive. I just tend to use GIFS/light humor to lighten the mood because its my way of coping with sad topics. But if you're bored and want something to do, scroll thru and tell us: Who is your personal theory about the big confidential source?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A DEEP DIVE (my rambling thoughts) on Larry Rudolph (and Jason T.) 

& THE CASE OF THE MYSTERIOUS CONFIDENTIAL SOURCE (that we kind of all forgot about) 

Soooo...Am I the only one who thinks Larry is/was the one secretly helping Brit behind the scenes in 2020/2021? He is the ONLY person on her team that Britney & Rosengart haven't called out by by name in a negative manner right? Also, Cade revealed a while back that there was a secret person on her management team who was helping her all along. Hmmm....

That *presumably* means it must have been Larry or her old manager, (Jonny Wright), but Wright was sorta pushed out around 2003(?) and actually sued her in 2007. Probably not him. There IS also Adam Leber. He was actually around PRE-CON and for a long time after it started. He also is mysteriously never mentioned, not even by fans lol (whatever happened to him?) BUT, surely he hasn't known Britney for the 20+ years Cade alluded to. So add it all up and that leaves only Larry right?

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

PLUS! We know there are at least 2-3 confidential informants for NYT and the article by Ronan Farrow that were never revealed.:shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus: Cade was likely one, but there's at least 1-2 other people who HAD to be sources - someone related to the courts (or close enough to Britney) who had access to her unredacted court docs (*Jason T. ?) - and a person on her management team (Larry?). *Keep in mind, Brit never called out Jason for his recent comments. Sooo maybe his recent comments were just a smokescreen to conceal that he was an inside man helping Brit? I know I sound a bit crazy but bare with me a little bit longer y'all. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Conspiracy Theory Yes GIF by A Badge of Friendship

So why do I think Jason was just covering his tracks? Because, from the Netflix doc last year, we actually know for a fact Jason T. complained to the courts about the strict restrictions of the CON. He didn't like that she had to ask for every little purchase. And NOWWW, out of nowhere he talks about the CON and says it was a "good thing" that the CON helped to manage her money that closely??? That's completely different from what he told the court investigators back then. 

Suspicious Mr Johnson GIF by ABC Network

Alsoooo, Cade and Jason T. are best friends right? So I find it hard to believe he would make such comments about Britney without Cade and Britney knowing beforehand. OR that he would talk to her children (he says he recently Facetimed the boys) without telling Brit/Cade.

So what do yall think? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: Could Larry & Jason have been the secret sources supporting Britney this whole time? Or did Jason just switch sides to Team Con....it has to be one or the other right? Because, otherwise, how the heck did he get access to the boys? Jamie perhaps? Bc I doubt Kevin and Jason are close friends........

..........Orrrr maybe I'm just going crazy?  At the time I wrote this whole thing, I had like 3 hours of sleep and the meds for my ADHD was starting to kick in lol

crazy madness GIF

Jason & Larry = FWB :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, hello70 said:

Also, Cade revealed a while back that there was a secret person on her management team who was helping her all along. Hmmm....

When and where did he reveal this?

There IS also Adam Leber. He was actually around PRE-CON and for a long time after it started. He also is mysteriously never mentioned, not even by fans lol (whatever happened to him?)

He was, until recently, managing Miley Cyrus and now manages Lil Nas X.

Alsoooo, Cade and Jason T. are best friends right?

They used to work at the same agency, which is presumably how Britney first met Cade, but I don't think there has ever been anything to suggest that Cade and Jason were ever "best friends" or were even close. That's just something that fans have made up because they knew that they were acquainted.

24 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

From TMZ (July 2021):

Cade finishes his thoughts this way ... "I'll end with a few things, one person who was in her life (again legally can't name names) was also silenced by the people around her. You silencers know who you are. This person has her best interest at heart."

7 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

From TMZ (July 2021):

But... that's not the same thing as "Cade revealed a while back that there was a secret person on her management team who was helping her all along"... at all lol.

53 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

But... that's not the same thing as "Cade revealed a while back that there was a secret person on her management team who was helping her all along"... at all lol.

So part of the issue is TMZ mysteriously never posted his statement in full. They just picked out sentences for their story and left out certain details that made it more obvious Cade was referring to Larry (another reason why I think it’s Larry). I remember it originally took me hours to find Cade’s full message since his IG is private and many outlets mysteriously didn’t post the full message but lemme see if I can find it again - maybe I misremembered some things. Lemme see!

Edited by hello70
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

They used to work at the same agency, which is presumably how Britney first met Cade, but I don't think there has ever been anything to suggest that Cade and Jason were ever "best friends" or were even close. That's just something that fans have made up because they knew that they were acquainted.

Cade Hudson was actually almost always referred to as a best friend to Jason Trawick by the media back in the day. I don’t think fans made it up, I think because articles at the time often described Cade that way, we started saying that too. This way wayyyy back tho.

ohAlso! If you recall, a few months ago Jason TJason Trawick ended up having to clear the air about a rumor with TMZ in which he says his “gay guy friend” pranked him. I know he could have been referring to anyone, but I think it was Cade because of the Britney photo in the background of the prank.

68fef29443fc4cbca7903392463b31e4_xl.jpg
AMP.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears' ex-fiancé, Jason Trawick, is not gay -- despite the fact an IG post on his account stated otherwise -- because...

Edited by hello70
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

072bb8098252596fa105f397ff4657df_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears had an interesting liaison Friday night ... playing grabsees with ex-fiance Jason Trawick's best buddy.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.