TMZ audio reversed

5 minutes ago, easy said:

this sounds like actual gibberish compared to what was suppose to be gibberish :orangu_orangutan_ape:

but it does sound like someone said it's britney spears 

That’s what I thought! It sounded like true gibberish this way lol. And I thought I heard Britney Spears too, but then thought that could be because it was suggested in the caption and our brains like to fill in the gaps and make up their own narrative. (A bit like TMZ😎)

• Like 2
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

That’s what I thought! It sounded like true gibberish this way lol. And I thought I heard Britney Spears too, but then thought that could be because it was suggested in the caption and our brains like to fill in the gaps and make up their own narrative. (A bit like TMZ😎)

i thought i heard "spears" and then read the caption, so there definitely could be a bit of mind trickery to fill in the gaps for sure!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes I think so, they’re firmly of the belief that this is a smear campaign by TMZ to make her appear “crazy”. 

Or more likely they are classic trash tabloids who will lie and be scum for catchy headlines and clicks with no care or concern for the implications it has. Their view is they don’t care if they are called liars and scum. They get the clicks. Nothing else matters. 

• Love 1

In the original audio, TO ME, it really did sound like gibberish when Britney first starts speaking loudly while looking around. But honestly, it's a loud restaurant, its possible shes speaking in an accent so it just sounds like gibberish from far away.

When I rewatched the video yesterday up to my ear, the only full phrases I could clearly make out were from people closest to the camera. Someone says "...ordered 32 things"  (possibly a random convo not related to Brit) and a different voice says "Is she drunk?" (to be fair, also possible its a convo not related to Brit).

Not that it matters I suppose, but did anyone else hear those two phrases? 

This theory only works IF TMZ added the music and other ambient noises in top of the original audio. If you reverse the video you see people walking backwards and the music is clearly reversed. I doubt it since the voice seems to match her lips movement. It's just hard to understand what she's saying when her voice is buried under all the other noise :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by Stannedforever

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block