Searching a Paparazzi Documentation about Britney

Hi!

I'm searching for a documentation about paparazzi chasing Britney Spears. It has been released 2008 or earlier. I saw it years ago but forgot about the title.

The documentation is exact about the following:

The approach to Spears is different.

At least four of the celebrity photo and video agencies — JFX, X17, Hollywood.tv, and Finalpixx — have for at least six months directed their shooters to park along scenic Mulholland Drive and wait for her to leave her home in a hilltop gated community called The Summit. It's a tactic called "doorstepping," taken to 24/7 extremes for Spears.

They leave engines running for hours on end, ready to give chase if Spears' vehicle is spotted heading down the curvy roads into Beverly Hills or the San Fernando Valley. The men inside stare blankly into rearview mirrors, ready for pursuit. (Source: 

og-fox-news.png?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

The photographers that trail Britney Spears day and night are no longer faceless pack animals; they share in a growing edge of her spotlight.

I would appreciate if anyone could tell me the exact title of this documentation. I couldn't find it for years in the web. Maybe someone of you also know where to find it online?

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I additionally found out, that the paparazzi "Sheeraz Hasan" from the agency "Hollywood.tv" was part of the documentary. Maybe it could be a german documentary because i found a short clip that was nearly what I'm searching for on this german tv site: 

But the documentary I'm looking for is about 1 hour in length.

I would be happy for any ideas.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.