TMZ reacts to Britney’s video response about their recent ‘restaurant meltdown’ article

2 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Rude, disrespectful, and intentionally defamatory.

The way they are trying to paint someone in a certain way is extremely disappointing.

Would it be better if we didn't even acknowledge the news? Not even respond? Cuz I really just want to act like they don't exist. They don't deserve it.

Who is paying for these "media matters"? It's obviously coordinated. 

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Rude, disrespectful, and intentionally defamatory.

The way they are trying to paint someone in a certain way is extremely disappointing.

Would it be better if we didn't even acknowledge the news? Not even respond? Cuz I really just want to act like they don't exist. They don't deserve it.

This has a certain someone written all over it! 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

This has a certain someone written all over it! 

I don’t get it tho tmz exposed lou not too long ago…

tmz is literally going back and forth with Britney like this is some social media fight wtf. 

can britney sue tmz for this? I really want someone to speak up and say just how wrong all this is. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I don’t get it tho tmz exposed lou not too long ago…

tmz is literally going back and forth with Britney like this is some social media fight wtf. 

can britney sue tmz for this? I really want someone to speak up and say just how wrong all this is. 

Well, it is their jobs to speculate about celebrities. This isn’t new. It’s just tough seeing it play out all over again! 

Also waking up and seeing her Instagram post  reposted by blog pages and reading the comments make me so mad! Thousands and thousands of comments and alot of them are from accounts that are clearly spam/ throw away accounts with only 3 followers.  But everyone seems to follow the pack and say yeah she needed the conservatorship, “she’s crazy her make up is bad”, “does she shower?”

it’s all such a mess man

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.