What TMZ reported is inaccurate. Exhale needs to immediately add context to the thread title.

2 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Is this what we’re fighting over? None of us know if what TMZ is reported is accurate or not. None of us were there. Hence the word “allegedly” and hence all of us speculating with opinions. It’s so annoying watching all of us try to dictate each others words in a fan forum or lash out at mods when they don’t write everything as exactly you would have 😭

Rami Malek Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Exactly... so why put the most negative/harmful thing about Britney out there right away?

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Like 8
47 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It is dangerous not only to Britney, but to those who suffer from mental illness worldwide to continue to label Britney as "manic" in the thread title. 

Holding a menu in front of one's face and being denied their privacy is not "manic." 

Breatheheavy has a large reach on social media. By sharing TMZ's headline without context, they are assisting Team Con and TMZ in spreading misinformation about Britney and about mental illness. 

Do the right thing. At least add context to the thread title. 

Agreed. It's disgusting af call her "manic" in moment when she is angry that someone is recording her on cell phone.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

Agreed. It's disgusting af call her "manic" in moment when she is angry that someone is recording her on cell phone.

We also don’t know what happened prior to the video being taken or after for that matter. Sam didn’t just allegedly leave her for no reason. This whole story is so sad! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Exactly... so why put the most negative/harmful thing about Britney out there right away?

You mean report on what’s being said online? This is literally an online fan forum. I feel like there’s going to be “negative” news every now and then. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I understand the issue with TMZ labeling her behavior as manic, but I think the concern had nothing to do with holding the menu over her face or being upset but rather speaking nonsensically and with unusual mannerisms. This is definitely not cause to label her as manic, but many people aren't that familiar with many mental health terms; what the video seemed to show would more accurately be called disorganized behavior, and it does raise some concern about how she may be doing. And while it's not really anyone's business, it is an observation.

Yes, TMZ was inaccurate- I just think it's important to say exactly why and how and not blame it on something like holding the menu up that is clearly not what the concern was based on. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, hello70 said:

You mean report on what’s being said online? This is literally an online fan forum. I feel like there’s going to be “negative” news every now and then. 

It's not accurate. There has been no footage or reliable story to indicate Britney had a manic episode?

Why is the truth so hard to come by here? Because this is fun to you? 

I know why it's allowed to continue. Because some people have their head so far up the tech industry's hole because this type of outrage makes this site money. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

It's not accurate. There has been no footage or reliable story to indicate Britney had a manic episode?

I know why it's allowed to continue. Because some people have their head so far up the tech industry's hole because this type of outrage makes this site money. 

This is all based on your perception and thoughts. You certainly weren’t there so you can’t say for sure what happened. There is a short video yes, but with witnesses and such, they had enough to run this story. Do you ever think that just maybe this story could have some truth to it? Where was Sam? :searching_looking:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

We also don’t know what happened prior to the video being taken or after for that matter. Sam didn’t just allegedly leave her for no reason. This whole story is so sad! 

Maybe the camera thing really turned her on and she didn't want to stop until the person stopped shooting.  Anyway, I'm on her side and to hell with Sam.

Just now, GlitterRain said:

This is all based on your perception and thoughts. You certainly weren’t there so you can’t say for sure what happened. There is a short video yes, but with witnesses and such, they had enough to run this story. Do you ever think that just maybe this story could have some truth to it? Where was Sam? :searching_looking:

You don't either. Tell me what you know that we don't. 

Besides how to kiss enough *** to become a moderator after REPORTEDLY breaking the rules and creating dupe accounts :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Respectfully, you take every shot at me you get and I’m tired of it. 

I was not alone, I’m trying to get you to learn how your tweets come across. This thread is another example. 
I’m tired of you allowing Britney to be attacked and encouraging a dangerous narrative to be placed on her with your clickbait tweets

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, britneyfirst said:

I understand the issue with TMZ labeling her behavior as manic, but I think the concern had nothing to do with holding the menu over her face or being upset but rather speaking nonsensically and with unusual mannerisms. This is definitely not cause to label her as manic, but many people aren't that familiar with many mental health terms; what the video seemed to show would more accurately be called disorganized behavior, and it does raise some concern about how she may be doing. And while it's not really anyone's business, it is an observation.

Yes, TMZ was inaccurate- I just think it's important to say exactly why and how and not blame it on something like holding the menu up that is clearly not what the concern was based on. 

if you're unfamiliar with mental health terms then don't use them at all. using them improperly is just as bad, if not worse.

where was she "speaking nonsensically" in the video? you can't make out what she's saying because of the restaurant and literally everyone speaking loudly over one another to be heard.

what "unusual mannerisms"? she's talking to someone, notices she's being filmed, and picks up a menu to cover her face.

• Like 2

I have called out Breatheheavy titles for a while now... I was told its for "engagement" purposes. If Breatheheavy requires TMZ-style titles for engagement, then how is this forum and its social media pages different than tabloids exactly? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

That being said, I have no idea why all this drama over a video where Britney looks very normal, covering her face from videos, and there is NO VIDEO what-so-ever for Sam "storming" off. Since when do we take TMZ articles seriously? Are y'all okay? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Edited by MasterMindz
  • Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

This is what is so upsetting about this fandom. Every time we encounter a headline or a reality we don’t like, it’s a “conspiracy” against Britney. There is nothing fun about this situation. We are all sad because someone we care about is going through a rough time lately.

I feel like if someone can’t handle seeing news that upsets them to the point of attacking someone else, then maybe they shouldn’t follow Britney news for a while.

Not everyone sits up all night and think of ways to hurt Britney (well except for Lou Taylor and the rest of Team Con). Sometimes the news sucks. Sometimes reality sucks. I feel like we just have to roll with the punches and stop fighting each other and accusing each other of ridiculous things.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.