Iggy Azalea joins OnlyFans

Cqleb

I can't figure out how to post a picture so I'll just quote her tweet instead. In April 2021 Iggy tweeted: 

"I think Only Fans can be really empowering for people, but I will NEVER, EVVVER join. I don't want to make that type of content & it only ***ks up the bag for people on there who really about that life. Shoutout to the baddies tho!!!!!"

This is nothing but a shameless cash grab, just like most of her horribly low-quality merch - but that's a story for another day. She's obviously not going to be doing x-rated content (why would she?) so it's literally just a way to add a paywall to those interested in the rollout of her upcoming album. It's honestly disgusting that she would try and squeeze every last dollar out of the remaining fans that are still willing to support her. 

I love her music. I've bought her merch. I've even traveled to a different city and bought floor tickets to a Pitbull concert all because she was the opening act. But I'm sick tired of her essentially flipping off her OG fans by trying to charge 25$USD/month to observe the album promo/rollout. Are you kidding me, Iggy? This is in such poor taste... my GOD. 

:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block