Isn't it crazy that Shania released singles from Come On Over for 3 years??

8 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Shania Twain released singles from Come On Over for almost 3 years!

Screenshot-20230113-075731-Chrome.jpg

It's so crazy...I was a kid so I didn't realize how rare it was for this to happen. Literally, when Come On Over came out I had all my grandparents but by the time the era was over I had lost all but 1. So much changed in my life in those 3 years and this album was my soundtrack. I would listen to it in the car with my mom. This album has so many memories for me. How about you guys? 

She wrote a chapter in her memoir about this. Instead of touring, she did nonstop press for her singles. She had just married Mutt Lange and wanted to be a newlywed with him, but it didn't really work out the way she planned. Her career benefited from it, though!

content?id=Z9ccmsij8UUC&printsec=frontco
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Now in paperback from superstar Shania Twain, a poignant, heartfelt, and beautifully told account of her hard-scrabble childhood, rise to worldwide fame, and recent personal...

Some were released in the UK but she also released an International Version with different and slight mixes to the songs which is how we got the remix to That Don’t Impress Me Much and a different cover and booklet. I loved that album. And the cover was my birthday cake when I turned 10!

On 1/13/2023 at 4:02 PM, jordeezy said:

Shania Twain released singles from Come On Over for almost 3 years!

Screenshot-20230113-075731-Chrome.jpg

It's so crazy...I was a kid so I didn't realize how rare it was for this to happen. Literally, when Come On Over came out I had all my grandparents but by the time the era was over I had lost all but 1. So much changed in my life in those 3 years and this album was my soundtrack. I would listen to it in the car with my mom. This album has so many memories for me. How about you guys? 

From the Bottom... they released in Feb 8, 2000 by wikipedia.

• Love 1

Then in 1999 she and mutt did the European version of the album,  which everybody said at that time it was crucial cos country music was only popular in the states,  it's not like how it is today due to Spotify and such. 

But she needed to due makings pop mixes of the singles for international audiences. So it makes sense that the International version of Come on over, was gonna happen.

It was extremely brilliant and that's how she did up! And it worked 

Pop. Country and Indian pop version's of the same tracks. 

If it wasn't for it being a double cd Shania wouldn't have gone diamond by the riaa who counts each disc twice due to each disc having its own catalog number so 5 million multiply that by 2, you got yourself the first women to go diamond 3x. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block