user @Rik’s Debut song, For Tuesday, Available now

rik

53 minutes ago, leviathan said:

omg I love this!!! didn’t you post like a snippet once? or am I confused?

congratulations I love the cover!!!

I did!!!! But it’s finally the final version that’s out today

4 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

ngl, it's actually good and catchy. well done

You are very kind! Thank you so much 💕

1 hour ago, IndieBritFan said:

Congrats is like more rock :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

I did!!!! But it’s finally the final version that’s out today

You are very kind! Thank you so much 💕

yes!! I remember the “here we are again” the best part of the song. love it 

you have balls babe, best of luck!!! 

did you write it?

what inspired you to?

why doesn’t the lyrics feature on Apple Music work?

Edited by leviathan
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Happy Tuesday guys. I just released my first song ever and id sincerely appreciate if you checked it out ❤️‍ I hope you guys like it!!! Thank you so much for listening 🎸 If you do, I’d be so grateful if you could please add the song to a library and playlist!!! It helps a lot 🤍 and I’m so excited to start sharing music this year. LUV YOU

@Circuit @SlayOut  @JayTawndre Suxx@leviathan @MikeHunt @AmandaLick@Blackout2006💕❣️

What are your plans or goals for music??

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JayTawndre Suxx said:

This is ******* awesome! Love it and I'm so happy you're releasing music. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

Thank you so much Jay 💕 you are a sweetheart. One day we should legit do a song together Jay. I could find a way to send you some audio stems for you to play around with. Have you considered signing up for distrokid or Linkedtree? I think since you’re producing you should really perfect mastering and mixing too (I have no idea how to do either of those things). Then you’ll be able to put your music up with or without a vocalist  

let’s make it happen though jay. 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

yes!! I remember the “here we are again” the best part of the song. love it 

you have balls babe, best of luck!!! 

did you write it?

what inspired you to?

why doesn’t the lyrics feature on Apple Music work?

You are legit making me blush rn LOL. That’s one of my favourite parts of the song too!!! 

was really placing myself back into those days and nights where I’d sneak out and get into my friends car to just drive around and have fun.  I guess at its core it’s about self destruction and being able to see someone else have that same energy without necessarily needing to rely on anything other than a natural high. to be honest, that explanation kind of sucks.  I’m not even sure what the song is about. I’ve been writing poetry and lyrics for years and couldn’t get this melody out of my head. I worked with a guitar player to really solidify the melody and wrote the lyrics on my own! 

I was working with my friend and producer, KXNG who allowed me to really take control of my sound. Originally I was going to do very alternative pop/hip hop and rnb music, but was finding that it was admittedly kind of difficult for me to sound good without more organic instruments. I love those genres dearly though and would love to bounce into that again one day. KXNG took a chance when I said I wanted to take full control and make a rock song. He was so so good at mixing and producing around this. The drums were recorded by artist and drummer Andrea Anger, and fellow audio engineer Jovin who did the drum stems!  I’m now working with other guitar players and producers as well to release some songs and a potential EP in the new year! 

im hoping the lyrics work soon!!! I did add them and it usually takes about a week for Apple and Spotify  to fully sync everything. I’m hoping it is ready SOON

and I’m so happy you like it seriously 

1 hour ago, Zach F said:

Good job! It’s a really great song!

Thank you so much Zach!!! 🤍 I’m so grateful you listened to my song 

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Wow!! I did not expect it to be so good!! Very Y2k meets hyperpop 

aghhhhh!!!!!! Thank you so much jordeezy. I seriously was going for a Y2K sound with this. I’m so grateful that you took the time to listen to it! 

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

What are your plans or goals for music??

My goals for music are to ultimately really leave people feeling something. I don’t want the music to sound like it’s coming out of Toronto. I want to go towards a more psychedelic rock sound, and potentially a more James Bond sound after this if I can. It’s just super expensive but I’m really hoping it resonates with people. Ultimately, i would love to get signed one day but I also have a job that is demanding and that I could technically be taking more seriously dhjdjdjdjd. But to be doing this full time one day would be so surreal.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

You are legit making me blush rn LOL. That’s one of my favourite parts of the song too!!! 

was really placing myself back into those days and nights where I’d sneak out and get into my friends car to just drive around and have fun.  I guess at its core it’s about self destruction and being able to see someone else have that same energy without necessarily needing to rely on anything other than a natural high. to be honest, that explanation kind of sucks.  I’m not even sure what the song is about. I’ve been writing poetry and lyrics for years and couldn’t get this melody out of my head. I worked with a guitar player to really solidify the melody and wrote the lyrics on my own! 

I was working with my friend and producer, KXNG who allowed me to really take control of my sound. Originally I was going to do very alternative pop/hip hop and rnb music, but was finding that it was admittedly kind of difficult for me to sound good without more organic instruments. I love those genres dearly though and would love to bounce into that again one day. KXNG took a chance when I said I wanted to take full control and make a rock song. He was so so good at mixing and producing around this. The drums were recorded by artist and drummer Andrea Anger, and fellow audio engineer Jovin who did the drum stems!  I’m now working with other guitar players and producers as well to release some songs and a potential EP in the new year! 

im hoping the lyrics work soon!!! I did add them and it usually takes about a week for Apple and Spotify  to fully sync everything. I’m hoping it is ready SOON

and I’m so happy you like it seriously 

Thank you so much Zach!!! 🤍 I’m so grateful you listened to my song 

aghhhhh!!!!!! Thank you so much jordeezy. I seriously was going for a Y2K sound with this. I’m so grateful that you took the time to listen to it! 

My goals for music are to ultimately really leave people feeling something. I don’t want the music to sound like it’s coming out of Toronto. I want to go towards a more psychedelic rock sound, and potentially a more James Bond sound after this if I can. It’s just super expensive but I’m really hoping it resonates with people. Ultimately, i would love to get signed one day but I also have a job that is demanding and that I could technically be taking more seriously dhjdjdjdjd. But to be doing this full time one day would be so surreal.

Nice! Be sure to copywrite your stuff. IDK how it works in Canada. I think your vibe would go really well with indie films too. I'm excited for you. Keep going! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block