New Britney post: The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl... I had to watch it back later with a camera hat showed ALL the secret **** talking moments

Just now, Oxic said:

britney needs to move on, seriously, it's gonna be 6 months. like who cares at this point??? I guess her marriage must have been their only major social interaction all year, which is worrying. How is it possible for Britney to get better if every time she gets together with people she starts to hold grudges about situations?:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: that aint healthy for anybody 

I think Britney is just very sensitive and it’s fair after what’s she’s been through. She probably feels like everyone could be out to get her.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Oxic said:

britney needs to move on, seriously, it's gonna be 6 months. like who cares at this point??? I guess her marriage must have been their only major social interaction all year, which is worrying. How is it possible for Britney to get better if every time she gets together with people she starts to hold grudges about situations?:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: that aint healthy for anybody 

Yeah, she says shes becoming a meditation guru, but meditation is mainly about living in the present. 

I get that its easier said than done, but some of this stuff she holds grudges over doesnt seem that relevant to be talked about in this way so many months later.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Jelly Spears said:

It's only 6 months.  People remember a pimple they got in high school 20 years ago and still complain how it almost ruined their prom.  Let her vent if she wants to.  She isn't hurting you

what kind of person does this??? are you refencing a movie? people don't talk like that in real life and if they do they have issues

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:huh?????? 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Sia said:

As someone else said, let’s take the fan lens off…

When we do we’re left with a 40 year old woman who’s petty enough to hold a grudge for something as innocent as her friends doing a dance for her at her wedding. Let that sink in…

Beyond embarrassing, especially when you call out the mother of someone who has been nothing but supportive and has never spoken an ill word about you. 

So you were able to drop the fan lens but also dropped the human lens while you were at it. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I’m not speculating but have you seen her on RHOBH? She can be quite the mess, just sayin..spacer.png

lol no. this is the first time im hearing about this. i only once saw her on paris hilton bff show. 

Paris seems to be fine with Britney,so i feel like it might be someone else

9 hours ago, Peter Paulin said:

I miss when she seemed sweet and kind...she's (literally) coming across as toxic as hell now.

Her posts seem pretty mean, targeted, petty, and smoldering lately. Not a great look for her or her legacy. She needs to get off social for a long time and focus on healing. Her captions and content constantly fuel more rumors and speculation, they do not help her case at all.

I feel like she's really starting not to come off well and it worries me that the tide will turn against her.

Britney used to have a reputation for being one of the kindest and most humble celebrities, but now it's feeling like she's a mean girl (i.e. the constant references to Selena Gomez etc.). Anyone else agree?

I agree. Also why won’t she talk to these people directly. Be a grown up and address them woman to woman. I’m over this cryptic immature nonsense 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I feel like it might not be the fact they did a surprise performance that ticked her off. I think watching it back later she heard someone's comments not knowing they were being recorded and what they said pissed her off

Also wondering if she just can't stand being told to just relax and sit in a chair, maybe she's hyper sensitive to it from her trauma. IDK just thinking out loud I guess

Edited by MoreToMeThanWhatYouSe
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MoreToMeThanWhatYouSe said:

I feel like it might not be the fact they did a surprise performance that ticked her off. I think watching it back later she heard someone's comments not knowing they were being recorded and what they said pissed her off

Also wondering if she just can't stand being told to just relax and sit in a chair, maybe she's hyper sensitive to it from her trauma. IDK just thinking out loud I guess

You’re onto something :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jelly Spears said:

Is it just me or has this forum been over run by negative wenches today? lol.  It sort of reminding me of 2011 Femme Fatale era :S 

there are a lot of people here nowadays that clearly aren't fans of britney (whether they were but aren't anymore or just never liked her) yet they waste their time tracking her movements and posts. sad on their part tbh

• Love 3
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Aymama said:

So you were able to drop the fan lens but also dropped the human lens while you were at it. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

You’re right, the human lens would tell Britney to be a grown woman and deal with her issues like normal people do…off social media and in person.

Frankly, the fact that she keeps harping about people but won’t mention them by name or deals with them in private shows you that it’s just for attention.

This is literally what you see a teenager do over high school drama. Like grow up…

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, edamamebeans said:

there are a lot of people here nowadays that clearly aren't fans of britney (whether they were but aren't anymore or just never liked her) yet they waste their time tracking her movements and posts. sad on their part tbh

Britney's post is negative. 

The tone is set from her post?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.