🚨🚨🚨Why Isn't The Focus on Laura Wasser As Much As It Is on Loucifer Taylor?

Oh how I forgot about commissioner Gordon. Laura and Kaplan both chose him , non judge to take away Britney’s kid

why would Britney’s own lawyer pick a judge who would take Britney’s kids away? 

a lot more people need to be blamed besides lou Taylor and Jamie Spears but I don’t think that will happen 

Edited by 3IsACharm33
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Oh how I forgot about commissioner Gordon Laura and Kaplan both chose him , non judge to take away Britney’s kid

why would Britney’s own lawyer pick a judge who would take Britney’s kids away? 

a lot more people need to be blamed besides lou Taylor and Jamie Spears but I don’t think that will happen 

disgusting how literally EVERYONE preyed on her. so sad and enraging; and all disgusting morally corrupt people.

the world disappoints me very often tbh

• Love 1
7 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Why isn’t the focus on Larry Rudolph? His management fee was twice that of Tri Stars.

Larry Rudolph and his team were there for the money, they don't care about Britney as a person. I don't even think they were that involved in her life, it was just for her brand.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wasser's still her divorce lawyer?!

Now that looks suspect.

Pointing out stuff like that has a way larger impact on me than pointing out some of the absolute bull.sh.it that I'm seeing on TikTok and Twitter.

:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

This and Michael Kane are the only thing that worry me

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block