CANCEL TMZ They obviously have a deal with Lou Taylor

Just now, leviathan said:

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

In all fairness though, many celebrities schedule when they want to call the paparazzi. Sam is all *** and ****, he’s not much of an actor. It was staged but This was probably Britney and him being like, you know what, let’s tell everyone to finally shut everyone up. I do believe Britney and him are in love and that she’s safe 

that being said, Lou or someone from team con clearly has TMZ on a roll. Regardless, I want to say again that TMZ is only used by celebrities these days.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

In all fairness though, many celebrities schedule when they want to call the paparazzi. Sam is all *** and ****, he’s not much of an actor. It was staged but This was probably Britney and him being like, you know what, let’s tell everyone to finally shut everyone up. I do believe Britney and him are in love and that she’s safe 

that being said, Lou or someone from team con clearly has TMZ on a roll. Regardless, I want to say again that TMZ is only used by celebrities these days.

yes, I agree in every sense. with that being said, two things can coexist:

Sam can love Britney and be perfect for each other, but Sam can also stage things with TMZ… I don’t get why people immediately make the assumption that when you say things like “Sam staged a TMZ run into” that you believe in green screens and that Britney was cloned… not the case.

so nothing here seems to be out of the ordinary; I think everyone with 2 ounces or brain can conclude that these two things are most likely true:

1- TMZ portrays Britney in a horrible light all the time - for whatever reason.

2- Sam staged some “candid” moments with TMZ 

the answer or the reason behind it don’t have to be sinister. but it gets tiring how everyone is always so on edge whenever something about Sam is said.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Part of being a Karen is throwing dramatic fits which you do on a constant basis up in here, by @ all the mods when you cause drama and stir up the pot you start reaching for all the mods to help, that’s a Karen move.

omg don’t fight with my daughter, she means well. love each other. and figure it out and be friends. lou taylor, brenda penny, jamie spears are the enemies; always remember that.

Spoiler

also some ridiculous users are ****, but not this one.

Edited by leviathan
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, leviathan said:

yes, I agree in every sense. with that being said, two things can coexist:

Sam can love Britney and be perfect for each other, but Sam can also stage things with TMZ… I don’t get why people immediately make the assumption that when you say things like “Sam staged a TMZ run into” that you believe in green screens and that Britney was cloned… not the case.

so nothing here seems to be out of the ordinary; I think everyone with 2 ounces or brain can conclude that these two things are most likely true:

1- TMZ portrays Britney in a horrible light all the time - for whatever reason.

2- Sam staged some “candid” moments with TMZ 

the answer or the reason behind it don’t have to be sinister. but it gets tiring how everyone is always so on edge whenever something about Sam is said.

I agree fr I absolutely agree 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.