If Britney ever returned to the music industry do you think she would do the Super Bowl?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that your comments are respectful and do not derail the thread. Thank you! 

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

If she's not ready to sing live for 15+ minutes, I don't think she should do it. Career suicide on national TV, mefears.

Honestly, pre recorded vocals would suffice. I think the world is okay with lip syncing, no? It’s not breaking news anymore and as if the other artists have not used pre recorded vocals :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

It would really come down to choreography and production! 

• Like 1

Definitely not. It would be sort of like the 2007 VMAs, but on a much bigger scale. Career suicide. Can you imagine her doing the same POM choreographies for thousands of people around the world? She would be cannibalized by the critics and, mainly, by the public. Unfortunately Britney doesn't have the technique for the stage anymore. The years of abuse and forced medication caused unimaginable damage not only to mental health, but also physical and motor. Britney nowadays can only spin and move her arms in repeated movements. There is no technique anymore.

• Like 1

I don't have hope that she'll truly come back (I think HMC was a one-off). But I doubt she'd headline the Super Bowl. On the very small chance she does return to the industry and books it, I think she'd co-headline or do an ensemble performance again. That's A LOT to take on for any performer, let alone Britney, with all she's been through and how her family has ruined performing publicly for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Definitely not. It would be sort of like the 2007 VMAs, but on a much bigger scale. Career suicide. Can you imagine her doing the same POM choreographies for thousands of people around the world? She would be cannibalized by the critics and, mainly, by the public. Unfortunately Britney doesn't have the technique for the stage anymore. The years of abuse and forced medication caused unimaginable damage not only to mental health, but also physical and motor. Britney nowadays can only spin and move her arms in repeated movements. There is no technique anymore.

She dances for joy and exercise on Instagram. She's not trying to create Superbowl-worthy choreography routines.

If she wanted to, she could still do a Superbowl show one day. Yes it would require planning, practice, training...just like everything else she's ever done.

Not going to hold my breath that it will happen, though.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

It’s always possible that when she’s ready and healthy she could train and Learn to do better choreographies that are comfortable for her. 

her best bet would probably be to Change up her act entirely and perform like how these new girls do it and just walk around the stage with high energy and let the dancers do all the work but we need live vocals! 

• Love 2

The Super Bowl is all about LIVE VOCALS. She would be absolutely cancelled if she lip synched. So no, until she gets vocal coaching to learn vocal control I don’t see it happening. She has a good voice but if she doesn’t know how to use it to its potential then it’s not worth the humiliation and world wide judgement. It’s important to be real about it. 

• Like 1

of course she can; if she wants to she can, BUT she’ll have to bring it DWAD level; otherwise I would say stay away.

honestly she just has to really want it, I am 100,000% sure she can SO bring it; of course not like tomorrow. but I’m sure she can.

she’s an artist, she’s a dancer and she’s a singer, she was born those things this is why she is who she is… I mean YES she put so much effort into it but she was born a star, this is why she’s arguably one of the most famous pop stars in the world, she used to OWN the floor she’d dance on… do you think that just like goes away? no conservatorship can destroy that I’m sorry, not trying to minimize her trauma or trivialize what was done to her, but as long as she is alive she is those things… because it’s who she is. she was born a star and for as long as she lives that would be true.

yes she has a long way to heal but she is a star and I’m embarrassed to see the lack of faith in her capacity here.

but again, before you get me wrong… she HAS to want it… and if she does, she SO can… but maybe she doesn’t want to anymore.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Sadly no.

As much as I'd LOVE a superbowl performance,

I dont think she would do it cause she gets anxiety/stage fright

when she performs especially during the past 10 years.

However if she really wanted to,

she could work her way up to a performance like that

little by little.

Anything can be possible.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block