If Britney ever returned to the music industry do you think she would do the Super Bowl?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that your comments are respectful and do not derail the thread. Thank you! 

• Super Mods

What a powerful statement and way to begin her new era :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

It would also be such great exposure for her and her music. 

The truth is, nobody knows when or if Britney will ever return to the music industry. With that being said, when she does return, it’s safe to say that the Super Bowl would be perfect! 

Let me know your thoughts about this in the comments. I’d love to know what you think! 

Spoiler

This is just a question and everyone knows that she doesn’t owe us anything. Performing at the Super Bowl is one of the greatest things an artist can do and is the biggest stage. This would be an amazing opportunity for Britney and I have faith in her that she could deliver a superb performance. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Do you really think she will ever be in any sort of condition to do such a high caliber performance? It seems like mentally she would have a long long way to go let alone physically before she could even perform in public again. I even think any kind of Public appearance is off the cards for the foreseeable future. 

In answer to your question, no I don’t think she will (doesn’t mean I wouldn’t love to see it happen)! 

• Like 4

Britney returning to music and doing the Superbowl would be like a dream come true! But we are in 2023 and I'd preffer her music being viral on TikTok and clubs that having that show. 

We, that follow Britney from the 90's or 00's, know that performances where like a big thing and the best way to put someone on the spot. But the game is different now and popularity is based on how viral is that audio or how many plays on spotify has the song. And one thing that I hated from her team is that they used to play the old way instead of trying to adapt her carreer to the way new generations listen to music. 

She has a great challenge there!

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, likearingleader said:

Britney returning to music and doing the Superbowl would be like a dream come true! But we are in 2023 and I'd preffer her music being viral on TikTok and clubs that having that show. 

We, that follow Britney from the 90's or 00's, know that performances where like a big thing and the best way to put someone on the spot. But the game is different now and popularity is based on how viral is that audio or how many plays on spotify has the song. And one thing that I hated from her team is that they used to play the old way instead of trying to adapt her carreer to the way new generations listen to music. 

She has a great challenge there!

Britney would be in control now though. Britney is the one that actually wanted to do fresh remixes and add different songs but Team Con wouldn’t. She’s so in tune with her audience and I believe we should give her more credit. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Britney would be in control now though. Britney is the one that actually wanted to do fresh remixes and add different songs but Team Con wouldn’t. She’s so in tune with her audience and I believe we should give her more credit. 

Fingers crossed!

Anyway I think she has a lot to experiment now. If she's going to be in control of her carreer, a lot of new producers and artists have emerge nowadays so she has a lot of ways to update her hits, even I think they are perfect as they were recorded.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, icybaby said:

1.she already did SB

2. Britney did not quit music to return. We just had new song from her in 2022

3. I don't see her performing big stages soon. but we have to wait and see

Britney Spears Reaction GIF

She may have performed with a group of other artists but she did NOT headline her own Super Bowl show :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

She may have performed with a group of other artists but she did NOT headline her own Super Bowl show :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

still it was a big deal. She did not headlined SB in her prime i doubt she will now. But we still can have great feature with Rihanna at the  next year SB

britney spears GIF by Billboard Music Awards

• Love 1

I see more like great artists to perform her songs while she watches some good movie 🍿🎥 with Sam at home 🏠🏠🏠 that's the only possible BritneyBowl I see in the future 🔮🔮🔮

She's a legend now 

britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

and I hope her next song, cause I'm sure there will be other songs in the future, will sell the hell out just cause of her name 😎🍾🍾

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
38 minutes ago, Gioney said:

I see more like great artists to perform her songs while she watches some good movie 🍿🎥 with Sam at home 🏠🏠🏠 that's the only possible BritneyBowl I see in the future 🔮🔮🔮

She's a legend now 

britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

and I hope her next song, cause I'm sure there will be other songs in the future, will sell the hell out just cause of her name 😎🍾🍾

Great idea! I don’t think Britney likes when other artists perform her songs though. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block