What is Banon?

It's a collective name used by delusional Britney fans who want to convince themselves that everything is fine with her. They use it to lump together people with outrageous theories (like her being an alien) with perfectly reasonable theories based on facts. It's basically a slur word idiots use when they have no good arguments.

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, easy said:

banon are a select group of conspiracy theorists that can't handle britney is free. the name came from qanon, when bj (that surprise witness) invited literal qanon member liz crokin (look her up!) into the movement with the slave princess "documentary". it's used to describe people who refuse to believe britney is actually free and therefor make up the crazy bs about britney being a cgi clone, her videos are all green screened, etc. the people who engaged with and enabled jason alexander to break into britney's home to "free" her. not every single person who questions the current state of britney's life is banon, it's the ones that go to the extreme, like qanon. 

Then why do you call people with perfectly reasonable theories about Britney's life Banon?

• Love 1
Just now, Viking84 said:

Then why do you call people with perfectly reasonable theories about Britney's life Banon?

i don't. y'all assume because i think your questions are dumb and ridiculous that i think you're banon. unless you fall into what i've described, i just think you're dumb and/or ridiculous. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

45 minutes ago, easy said:

i don't. y'all assume because i think your questions are dumb and ridiculous that i think you're banon. unless you fall into what i've described, i just think you're dumb and/or ridiculous. 

Here we go again :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

banon are a select group of conspiracy theorists that can't handle britney is free. the name came from qanon, when bj (that surprise witness) invited literal qanon member liz crokin (look her up!) into the movement with the slave princess "documentary". it's used to describe people who refuse to believe britney is actually free and therefor make up the crazy bs about britney being a cgi clone, her videos are all green screened, etc. the people who engaged with and enabled jason alexander to break into britney's home to "free" her. not every single person who questions the current state of britney's life is banon, it's the ones that go to the extreme, like qanon. 

The only helpful response in this thread 

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Well, the feeling is mutual. 😘

i truly respect the people on this forum that can agree to disagree without resorting to personal attacks and name calling. we may not always agree, but we're all here for one reason and that's britney. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.