" In The Zone " 20th Anniversary Vinyl ?

Do you guys think we can expect something this fall for 20th anniversary of this masterpiece?

"In The Zone" was truly an amazing era of Britney career and included her biggest hit "Toxic"

I truly hope there will be double  vinyl with gatefold and including all international bonus tracks from that era like "The Answer" "Boys and Girls" "Dont Hang Up" "Ive just begun"

Vinyl are massively popular right now and Britney has huge fanbase, and even not fans would buy the album as collector piece.

Problem with vinyls is you have to book a slot for production 4-6 months ahead, especially for color vinyls so I hope the will not F this up

Praying Breakfast Club GIF by REVOLT TV I'm manifesting it here LOL

• Love 2

I’m curious if they will since they skipped Britney. They’ll probably just do a picture disc like they did with BOMT & OIDAG:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Like you said, vinyl is massive right now. RCA is so stupid for not releasing her catalogue on the platform. A few of the UO pressings were pretty but whoever put Lucky on side A instead of B was on m***. ITZ & Blackout would massively improve from a double LP release as well.

Glad I’m not the only fan longing for some proper Britney vinyl releases.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.